• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    granted but its a little g, MUHAHAHHAHA

i wish for something to wish for so i can wish for something to wish for so i can wish for something to wish for so i can wish for ..... and etc.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    granted but you will blow up the moment you become a nuclear missle

i wish that the wish i will be granted will be as bad as the wish that wished that the wish that was above the other wish which is wishing to be a wish that could be used to wish for something that could be wished for =D

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
  • granted, but it wasn't granted, as the wish i will be granted will be as bad as the wish that wished that the wish that was above the other wish which is wishing to be a wish that could be used to wish for something that could be wished for is not a wish

I wish to be OVER 9000!

Saitou

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    Granted but you will be a walking skeleton, with black bones. Your teeth will be fine, though.

I wish I live on Saturn.

PG Tips

Neck biter extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015
    Granted, but you turn into a housefly.

I wish for some action~!

PG Tips

Neck biter extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015
    Granted, but they're sugar-free. SUGAR-FREE!

I wish for a French toast and good health.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back