• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Fandom Trivia STUMPER [finished!]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • PokeCommunity
    FANDOM TRIVIA STUMPER

Sponsored by Fan Clubs & Groups; Hosts: Meganium & Sonata

Introduction
    Welcome, one and all! You are looking at Fan Clubs & Groups' very own trivia event. This event will allow you to test your knowledge on the current fandom rave going on all around PC as well as the internet in general. All of these questions are based on the currently-opened Fan Clubs inside FC&G. Most of the answers you may be looking for…might be inside the clubs! Don't try to think too hard on the questions…or else you'll get stumped! This is not all about competitiveness & such, it's all about learning about the world around the things we love & adore.​

Rules
    ~All PokeCommunity rules apply, ya know!
    ~Try to answer every question to the best of your knowledge. Please try to refrain from using Google to look for the answers. Your best source is to look inside the fan clubs.
    ~If you are struggling with a question, you are allowed to ask one of us, but you can only do this ONE TIME and ONE TIME ONLY.
    ~Do NOT submit your trivia answers in the thread (you don't want people to see your answers, ya know?). Submit them to both of us via PM.
    ~Have fun!​

How to Submit
    Do not post your answers in the thread. Once you are done with your answers, please submit them via Private Message to both Meganium and Sonata. We will confirm in-thread that we've both received your message.​

Prizes
    Participation emblems will be given out not only to those who participate, but to those who have worked hard in answering every question as much as possible! Also, a special surprise will be given to the person who answers all of the questions correctly before the deadline! I won't really say as of yet!

9hbbNgm.png

#STUMPED
    WHAT I LEARNED DURING PC'S FANDOM TRIVIA STUMPER IS... [participant!]​

THE QUESTIONS
    There are 30 questions in total, all based on the current fan clubs running at Fan Clubs & Groups. Good luck!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've sent in all I can for now; if it's all right, I might submit some more answers later down the road. Good luck to everyone else, and I hope we all enjoy!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • That's fine, but I highly recommend you send them all in at one time though. But THAT'S OKAY haha. xD

Received Peitharchia's submission~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Got arachnidsGrip's, Osiris, & jc_dumassian's submissions! My apologies for confirming late, as I was busy irl.

For those who haven't submitted, or plan to submit, you have until Saturday at 11:59 pm Eastern Time. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I submitted mine, this was a great trivia and made me realize how much I don't know about some fandoms and a lot about others.... Thanks Tumblr.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Received Retro Bug's answers :) I'm glad you had trouble with them haha. Didn't want to make them too easy for y'all or it wouldn't be a stumper :P

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • My knowledge of Homestuck, My Little Pony, and Steven Universe is severely lacking it seems.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I've received answers from Arc and Aisu.

And don't worry, my knowledge of Doctor Who, MLP and Animal Crossing is pretty lacking :P

Back