• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Rogue Deck Test: Eelektrik's Gigatron Havoc (Expanded)

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    Great article and fun looking deck

I was running a few grass energy in mine to make use of baby Vika. You could also try running the Phantom Forces Bronzong w/ Magearna EX for a spicy Vika build that cant be hit by special conditions or attack effects and recycles discarded energy haha

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • Great article and fun looking deck

I was running a few grass energy in mine to make use of baby Vika. You could also try running the Phantom Forces Bronzong w/ Magearna EX for a spicy Vika build that cant be hit by special conditions or attack effects and recycles discarded energy haha
    I went all Lightning just for consistency. I didn't intend for Baby Vika to actually do much, and those Grass energy would have needed to replace a DCE in attack costs. Steel is fun to play with, but bench limits are a problem for this deck as it is, so reserving an extra spot for another EX might clog it up.
    Nice article! Might get me into the game, it's been quite a long time since I did any TCG stuff.
    YAY! More TCG people is good!
    Seriously though, it is worth trying. The TCG is super fun, and its a great way to spend time.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • How does the one Charjabug work? Do you have problems with Vileplume decks?

Just in case I have trouble drawing into a Candy. Its a 5th way of getting Vikavolt, and it trades off speed for the ability to evolve and then refresh your hand without needing to get both a candy and a Vikavolt at the same time.

Plume is a near auto-loss anyway.

Back