• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] {-Sign Ups-} Signature Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • sig_des_cont_by_firestar84-d8vllpe.png

Welcome!
    Welcome one and all to the Signature Design Contest! If you hadn't already guessed, this contest is all about designing a signature. But it's not just that easy, of course there will be limitations and parameters set, for you to really test yourself, and perhaps even try something new! Of course, the parameters of the signature won't be totally restrictive, but should guide you along the set theme for this contest! This contest also aims to stretch you as an artist, and perhaps find out something about your style you never noticed, or even develop something entirely new! It's all about how you approach the challenge that awaits you! So without further ado, let's dive into it shall we?
    ~~~~~

Rules!

• Any form of art is acceptable, as long as it conforms to PC's signature regulations
    • The piece must fit the requirements specified
    • The piece may not abstain from either PC's or Art and Design's rules and regulations regarding submitted art. Any piece that doesn't conform will be disregarded
    • You are not allowed to start your piece before the start date. I can't check this, but for the sake of fair-play, don't be that person
    • Voting on the submitted pieces will be anonymous, therefore making your piece public will disqualify you
    • Do not enter work that is not created by you. You should know what will happen
    • Have fun, and be creative!
    ~~~~~

The Brief!
    You have been requested to create an outer-space themed signature for the Lord Blarzigord himself, in honour of his upcoming take-over of PC. He requests that his banner be no narrower than 180 pixels, and no smaller than 100 pixels. He also declares that, should his favourite slimy green not be incorporated into the piece, there will be a horrible, messy end for you. Furthermore, since he is feeling especially generous what with things going his way, he leaves all other aspects of the design up to yourselves. But do try not to disappoint. Our lord and saviour doesn't take kindly to sub-standard produce. This must be your best yet. To compete, all you must do is post here, stating that you wish to enter (There are more slots than 20, I just put that number there to fill the list out for now. More people are allowed to sign up! But please do try and remember. I don't really want people signing up, only to remind them with one week left that they've entered). Pertaining to the competitive nature of this request, Lord Blarzigord has declared that no one may begin designing until the 16th of June. Thereafter, you will be granted a maximum of one month to complete your design. Once all entries are collected, Lord Blarzigord will spend two weeks pondering which of you has most appealed to his slimy tastes.
    ~~~~~

Final Words!
    I wish you the very best with this competition, and it is by no means a simple task. While the restrictions on this are very limited, that in itself poses a significant problem I'm sure you will find yourselves facing very soon. Nevertheless, do not despair, and just try your very best. Trust your creative instincts and create the very best that you can! All hail lord Blarzigord!
    ~~~~~

Contestants!

1. - SvelteDonut
    2. - Lornami
    3. - xxkaylabby
    4. - (Ju)no
    5. - Fairy
    6. - arachnidsGrip
    7. - Crunch Punch
    8. - eros
    9. - xXxSakuraxXx
    10. - RayZax
    11. - Dionen
    12. - Akiba
    13. - Lycanthropy
    14. - Gleamy
    15. - Reio
    16. - Jupiter
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    ~~~~~

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Oh, you know I'm doing this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I hope this is going to be more than a one time thing! It would be cool to have tons of contests with different themes every time.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Oh, you know I'm doing this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I hope this is going to be more than a one time thing! It would be cool to have tons of contests with different themes every time.

That's the plan. The idea is to have one every two months or so. This one will last until August, then a new one will take its place. I'm not sure if it will remain a sig contest; it mostly depends on how this one goes. Either way, I will be making a lot more contests.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm going to sticky this thread. It deserves it. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back