• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What Anime Will You Watch?

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
  • 3-Gatsu no Lion / March Comes In Like A Lion Season 2 is a definate, once I finish Season 1 of-course.

I might watch Just Because, Black Clover, and Inuyashiki if I feel like it at any given time, but they arn't drawing me to watch them.

Years
  • All of them especially hammers.
    PNhD5qz.gif

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    HEAVEN'S FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU ARE HERE

pkmin3033

Oh, I might actually watch some stuff this time. I will probably watch Sunshine s2 as it airs - because yay, no trash Umi! - and I will almost certainly give Code: Realise a chance, because the VN on the Vita was absolutely incredible. I'll watch Yuuki Yuuna at some stage as well, the first season of that was pretty good.

Not watching Heaven's Feel until they're all out, but looking forward to it, because more Illya.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    • Love Live! Sunshine!! S2
    • Washio Sumi no Shou
    • Hoozuki no Reitetsu S2
    • Umaru S2
    • Wake Up, Girls!
    • Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou
    • Two Car
    • Urahara

I guess? Mainly sequels to shows I've already watched, with 3 shows that seem interesting.

Bioses

Bloodthirsty Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    I would probably watch all of them suppose I have enough free time.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • shokugeki no soma s3 - because i love the series
    mahoutsukai no yome - surprised more people aren't gonna tune in on this. probably gonna be AOTS.
    black clover - since I'm a sucker for shounen and have heard this has potential. mc's constant yell voice annoys me though tbqf.
    dies irae - hmm, 3 episode rule. people praise it as a good visual novel allegedly. so source is good at least.
    gintama : porori hen - obviously. its fukn' gintaman. first episode was gold.

Will be continuing ballroom e youkoso from last season. and that's about it. Might pick up Ousama game, Just Because or Inuyashiki if they end up being nicely received. But very less time so idk. :b

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • Shokugeki no Soma S3
    Love Live Sunshine S2
    Sho-bitch

I recommended MMO Junkie to my brother, but I might pick it up too.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Gonna watch My hero academia sometime in the next 5 months or so. Got a few others I'm gonna watch too, + whatever we watch in anime club at my school.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • dies irae - hmm, 3 episode rule. people praise it as a good visual novel allegedly. so source is good at least.

I regret watching this in the first place, yeah I believed the 'source material is good' but dan, the actual anime is bad. NO idea what was going on and the action wasn't any good -__-

Will continue with Shoklugeki no Soma and Umaru as I've following the adaptation. Think I'll also pick up Just Because since it's an original anime.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Juuni Taisen was much better than expected. I'm going to give Black Clover and maybe something else a go as well!

Poke-Potato

"I'll take a potato chip and..EAT IT."- Light (DN)
    Years
  • - Kekkai Sensen & Beyond
    - Black Clover
    - 3-gatsu no Lion 2nd Season
    - Osomatsu-san 2nd Season
    - Itsudatte Bokura no Koi wa 10 Centi Datta.
    - Urahara

I've been looking forward to watching Kekkai Sensen all over again, and judging from episode 1. It seems like it'll continue to be good.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • Mahoutsukai no Yome
    Saw the OVA. Should be alright.
    Kekkai Sensen & Beyond
    Saw the first season.
    Inuyashiki
    Wanted to read the manga years ago but never did so.
    Kino no Tabi
    The early 00s anime was great.
    Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou
    Manga looks cute. Might just read it instead of watching.
    Osomatsu-san 2nd Season
    Seen the first season.
    Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru
    Watched the first season dubbed the other day (Wish the studio did more dubs) and it was decent.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Was gonna watch Black Clover for how much I love the anime, but Asta's voice killed that dream.
    I'm just waiting for Umaru season 2, and Shokugeki no Souma third plate.

Years
  • I'll probably watch season 3 of Shokugeki some time down the road, maybe I'll put on Blend S for some background entertainment once it's finished.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I'm really excited to binge TV Mahoutsukai no Yome. I kinda want to watch it weekly, but I also kinda want to watch it all in like 2 sittings. aaaaaah

Juuni Taisen maybe as well

Back