• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AshenVent

Years
AshenVent

Hi guys my name is Youssef. I am currently 18 and have been playing Pokemon since I was 9. I had a GBA SP and played Fire Red on it every day I came back from school. I currently started up a YouTube channel as well as a Twitch channel. My goal is to try and entertain you guys with gameplay varying from Walkthroughs, WiFi battles, Pokemon MMORPG's, Shiny hunting. Pretty much trying to be the whole package. Ive always looked up to PokeTubers such as TheKingNappy and ShadyPenguinn and always wanted to collaborate with them. I have always gone on this website since I was 16 for Rom hacking and such but was never a part of the community. So here I am guys I am really excited for this new adventure and I hope I get to meet a lot of you on the forums

As I am unable to post links feel free to check out my profile or search up "AshenVent" on Youtube or Twitch. Have a lovely day

- AshenVent

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Heya AshenVent! Welcome to PC my friend. You've joined the right community, there are many Pokemon fans who have the same mindset as yourself. I also watch ShadyPenguin and TheKingNappy. They're really the only PokeTubers I could get into. We do have a Let's Play prefix over in the Video Games section of the community, as well as the respective Pokemon generation sections. You're free to post a link to your channels in your signature which you can find here. Be sure to follow the signature rules which are located here. If you have any further questions about PC, don't hesitate to ask~ Hope to see you around :D

Last edited:
Years
It's never too late to join PC! Welcome. :> Haven't heard of those youtubers personally but I don't watch any poketubers except JWittz, if he counts lol.. that seems to be enough for now. But I did watch Marriland at some point, too.

Good luck with your projects and hope you'll stick around. =)

Back