• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snow

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
  • Ya! Sky and sea~~~
    Well, could be tuquois if you include those little islands that emerge from the sea! XD

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • I white Christmas? Sure, why not! I mean, I live in Florida after all!
    *Is only kidding and is fully aware that it has not snowed in Miami for a long time if at all even hehe*
    Yeah, a white Christmas alright. Everyone goes outside and makes hailmen hehe.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • WOW!!

for the first time in over 6 years, we have a snow day today...and I'm curious as to why

It's only about a foot of snow and 20 degrees, that's not so bad. The other day we had almost 3 feet and it was NEGATIVE 22 and we stil had school...hmm, oh well, I aint complaining...

BOO ya!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    We have about a foot of snow as well. ^_^; I haven?t been out to do anything with it yet, must create a snowman. O.x;;

Back