• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snow

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.2.0 said:
    In the Pennsylvania/New Jersey/ Delaware area there is a lot of snow. I don't have school today. I hope we're out tomorrow too. Does anyone else have a lot of snow in their area?
    Nope, but we didn't have school in almost all of Massachusetts the Friday before Martin Luther King, Jr. Day weekend because it was just too cold...^^;; Although, we're supposed to be getting a lot of snow Wednesday morning so we might not have school, either. ^_^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I think we?re supposed to get a few inches tomorrow, doesn?t affect my school of course. =P Or today?s delivery? *waits by the door* o.o;

Arcanine, even if you did get enough snow to make one, your fiery breath would melt it! ;_;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

*guesses that Kairi is eager for her new TV ^_^;*
    *wonders why Arcanine wants to make another Frosty... he doesn't like the idea of another him in another part of the world*
    *is currently enjoying -46 degree celcius temperature ^-^ with LOTS of snow*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Arcanine, even if you did get enough snow to make one, your fiery breath would melt it! ;_;
    Well I guess your right about all the snow going bye bye. XD
    frostweaver said:
    *wonders why Arcanine wants to make another Frosty... he doesn't like the idea of another him in another part of the world*
    See the more of you the better chance of you taking over the world and turning it in to all snow. XD

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Snow? *checks outside*
    Nope none here, only partly cloudy skies with some morning sunshine. With the weather being around 73? Fahrenheit I don't see any chance of snow today, well maybe except on top of Mt. Mauna Kea:D.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    A world of frostys huh? I didn?t think about that?if it snows this egg can make an accurate frosty clone! *grabs that pic of the guy that kind of looks like frosty*

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    *thinks that a world of Frosty can't be too bad... as seeing a world of Kairi (which is already in existent in almost every household... go check your fridge for Kairi PC members) is doing quite world*

*feels guilty for eating another Kairi this morning... this counts for the err... 1000 something Kairi he ate in his life?*

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    To clear up possible confusion, he calls me an egg for various reasons to tease me. So that?s what he means. O_o

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I like snow~~ It makes the winters seem warmer for some reason. Probably because it usually means there's not such a big wind chill. @_@

Actually, the "biggest storm of the year" just started earlier today. Although, that's a stupid statement since the year is only 26 days in. <_<;; But, it might be enough to get busses/schools/exams cancelled tomorrow. Not like it would really change anything, though, since I don't have any tomorrow. I just don't want school cancelled because it means my brother will be bothering me all day while I'm trying to study. x_X

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

*heard of the situation over eastern Canada*
    *is snowing and is cold (-46 c) here too but is used to it, and likes it =p *c* *

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Eww.... -46? *shivers* ._. That's like Iqaluit temperatures. *feels sorry for anyone who lives up there* x.o;

It is... -13C and it's snowing. @_@ I'm glad I don't have to leave the house tomorrow. XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

*knows where Carol can find snow*
    *tells her to go to the supermarket where the ice creams are stored ^_^; *

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Today was very nice and mellow actually, we only got about 3 inches of snow and it was a "two T-shirt" weather of 20 degrees...

man it's nice out...but Weather God say snow come later to town...snow come...

gawsh, my school would never cancel school for snow, ever...We've cancelled many times for fog, but NEVER for snow....

oh well *prays for heavy fog*

BOO ya!

Back