• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your favorite "Bunny" Pokemon?

Who's your favorite "Rabbit" Pokemon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2017
    Diggersby because if you have a Baton Pass team, he can turn into a bulky, speedy physical sweeper.

Guest123_x1

Too bad I can't vote because the poll closed, but Lopunny and Buneary are my favorite rabbit-based Pokémon-more so Buneary than its evolution.

(LOL at the "Bugs Bunny" poll option-that'd be a good nickname for any of the rabbit 'mons.)

TOM The Amazing Tyranitar

"I am the mighty Tyranitar"
    Years
  • Too bad I can't vote because the poll closed, but Lopunny and Buneary are my favorite rabbit-based Pokémon-more so Buneary than its evolution.

(LOL at the "Bugs Bunny" poll option-that'd be a good nickname for any of the rabbit 'mons.)
    I should have gave a week extension instead of 3 days. I will do that next time whenever I feel like making another poll.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I love Bunnelby the most because it is super, super cute in the anime, but unfortunately I kiiiinda can't say the same thing about Diggersby, ahaha. If I had to pick between the ones in the poll, Wigglytuff definitely takes the cake, because YOOM-TAH FOREVER! :D

Back