Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 51 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
5,172 posts
10.8 Years
What character do you share a name with? Sadly, I've never seen a series that has a character with the name Kory, except an english version of a manga, but this isn't about anime, so. :x

But my birth name, there's plenty of characters I've seen or watched with my birth name. :') Not like I care about that, though, but yeah.
Theme: Tsukasa Suou
Pair: Go

Dawn

of the Final Day

Age 30
Non-binary
Away with the fairies
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
11,090 posts
5.1 Years
There are waaaaaaay too many characters named Dawn.

Excluding the obvious one, the most prominent one I can think of is Dawn Summers in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, who was...a mixture of endearing and infuriating.

Soaring Sid

Yoom-Tah!!

Age 17
Male
India
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
568 posts
101 Days
I recollect the Ice Age sloth, Sid. That guy. The slow guy. Do not imagine him while reading my username, you'll find it weird and hilarious.
Oh, also, the Sid in Destiny Deoxys, but he isn't a lot like me except being Jolly.

<~Trent (from this place) says the Slaking circus above leads you to a nuzlockle run.

Axel

Got it Memorized?

Age 31
Female
That's classified.
Seen 23 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
6,384 posts
15.4 Years

Honestly, she inspired it. I know Kimi isn't actually my real name but... a lot of people know me better this way. ;w; As for Kimberly, I share this with the Pink Power Ranger in the original series. \o/

Bay

Darkinium Z

Female
Dani California
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
5,772 posts
13.5 Years
For my real full name, I share it with Victoria from Bravely Default. We're also both dark skinned and small haha.

Foul Play
[Chapter Nine up!]

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words

Age 20
Female
Ohio
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
838 posts
1.9 Years
...A girl whose fiance said the wrong name at the altar. ._. Yay.

More fittingly, Emily the Strange.

(I can't think of a character called Em, though. It's not like I've completely disavowed the name Emily and never want to be called by it again, but I basically go by Em...)
Advertiser Content