• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
  • Yo, can i have a second name change to fit my new theme?

Requested name change: Heartless Despair

Is that okay?

Tek

Years
  • Requested name change: Tek. If I can't take it over, then ༴༽Tek༼༴. If those characters are illegal than ]|Tek|[. :)

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Yo, can i have a second name change to fit my new theme?

Requested name change: Heartless Despair

Is that okay?

You need to wait until March 27th because you are not a Tier 4 supporter. You get one change every four months.

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • Requested Name change: Daixtey

Thanks, for doing this my old username is a bit out of date since I wasn't here for a while.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • you guys all look great. 8)

gentle reminder btw - if you aren't sure that your requested username is free, please do check. there are instructions on how to do so in the first post of this thread. thanks!

also i changed the criteria for being considered an 'active' member, so it's easier for you to get a name change now if another name is taken. if you were denied a name change before but fit now, please repost / pm me and i'll see if we can sort you out.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Requested Name Change: VampireChan
    They have no posts, and are before the 2010 mark

Unfortunately, you need 250 posts to qualify to take one of those old usernames. You're not too far though, and you could easily get to 250 if you just post around Chit Chat Cafe, Pokemon Gaming Central, Video Games, etc...those are pretty easy posting places. :)

Minato Riku

My Japanese Sweetheart
    Years
  • Sir/Madam Admin can change you change name please.

Former Name: lightning103
    Requested Name Change: Claire Farron
    If the space is not allowed its fine.Anyway thank you in advance Sir/Madam....

Years
  • Sir/Madam Admin can change you change name please.

Former Name: lightning103
    Requested Name Change: Claire Farron
    If the space is not allowed its fine.Anyway thank you in advance Sir/Madam....

Sorry, but you're only allowed to change your username every four months. You just joined in February, so you still have nearly 4 whole months yet to wait before you request a name change.

Minato Riku

My Japanese Sweetheart
    Years
  • Sorry, but you're only allowed to change your username every four months. You just joined in February, so you still have nearly 4 whole months yet to wait before you request a name change.

If I send PM from admin is allowed to change username? it is said "If you're a newer member short of the four month mark, send a PM to an admin to discuss it"

Years

• If I send PM from admin is allowed to change username? it is said "If you're a newer member short of the four month mark, send a PM to an admin to discuss it"

You may very well be allowed to but you'll have to send a private message to one of the Administrators (those with the bolded and italicized red usernames) to work out if they'll let you or not.

Minato Riku

My Japanese Sweetheart
    Years
  • You may very well be allowed to but you'll have to send a private message to one of the Administrators (those with the bolded and italicized red usernames) to work out if they'll let you or not.

OK madam thanks for info and time to reply my post if it not reply then I guess I'll wait 4 months to granted my request.So again thanks for your time....:(

OHH I forgot what admins are there and where do I send PM!?

Years

• OK madam thanks for info and time to reply my post if it not reply then I guess I'll wait 4 months to granted my request.So again thanks for your time....:(

OHH I forgot what admins are there and where do I send PM!?

Anyone under the Staff Administrators heading on the below page is who you would PM:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showgroups.php

As for sending a PM, you go to their profile, click "Send Message", and then click "Send a Private Message" on the drop down box that comes up after you click "Send Message".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back