• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
  • They hacked us because they can, that's the mindset of any malevolent hacker =/

Something freaky just happened...I clicked back from a topic to go to the main page and everything reverted to 20 minutes previous to what it was, but when it refreshed everything was normal again o_O;;

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • they probably hacked cuz they dont have anything better to do

hacker dude 1:"Duhhhh, im bored lets go pick on some of those geeky pokemon freaks."
    hacker dude 2:"Yeah, wouldn't it be funny to send them perverted stuff."
    hacker dude 1:"errrrr, yeah that be sweet, first let me wack myself in the head with a hammer like i always do, errrr"

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • Something is going bizzare with this Forum!!!

tmbjr locked the forum called 'raichu club'. I saw his post but the next second, His post is gone and the topic is unlocked.
    Thats because there were two Raichu Club threads.

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
  • I got the website! Why not we run some club and zoom into the forum of the hacker's website (I have it), and start posting spam making bad topics and saying bad words! I'l post the website when the first person asks for it or replys!!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    No matter what they did, it?s NO excuse to go spam another board or site. Think about what happened here! That was terrible, and we need not put it on someone else. Turn the other cheek, do NOT go spam anyone over something like this.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Please, calm down everyone. We got hacked, but the staff are working hard to get everything back under control.

Don't worry, it'll all be back to normal soon enough.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Man, I don't know......... Chris, check your PM, I'm gonna send one.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • Don't worry all too much... we have a current db back up and the logs.. someone will pay for this.. it is against the law almost everywhere (some of these peeps are in canada).. just bare with it and sooner or later all will be fine

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • ?H?ϧ said:
    I got the website! Why not we run some club and zoom into the forum of the hacker's website (I have it), and start posting spam making bad topics and saying bad words! I'l post the website when the first person asks for it or replys!!

No, spamming them would bring us to their level. If we're going to devastatingly hack them, so be it, but I don't think we need to do anymore than we're set on doing.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • like the saying goes:"Don't do to other that you whouldn't want done to yourself."

so it may seem like a good idea to retaliate, but just think of what your doing, you never know what you may start.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Remember, they were able to hack PC, which means they have some hacking utilites.

Bulletin Boards store IP addresses, so they can turn around and hack your computer.

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    JKaizer said:
    Please, calm down everyone. We got hacked, but the staff are working hard to get everything back under control.

Don't worry, it'll all be back to normal soon enough.

yeah and dont you dare become a mod again! <<;

Quilavablue

Dont mess with me....
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2004
    I hope this isnt messing up the convo but this is Alverge and my account was just disabelled a few minutes ago and I dont know why...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back