• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Does anyone know where I can find Hisuian Zorua?

The easiest way to find Hisuian Zorua is to look for it in Kitalpha Cave, it's a Lv50 area though, you may need some strong Pokemon or a Pokemon with Run Away to explore this area safely, or if you have the new Beta 4.12, it's possible that you can buy an egg of it from the egg seller in Etamin City, but you may not be able to get what you want since there're more than 10 kinds of Pokemon eggs you may get from the seller. And this detailed walkthrough by Olivia R. will be very helpful if you want to look for some other Pokemon:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/...KjJlGXExklOiK5MF6wpMpWeNGC-oAm7-UZ3-HM4sX/pub

Beta 4.12 fixed some minor glitches found these days, mostly movement errors and text errors, the only actual change is it's possible to buy Hisuian Zorua's egg from the egg seller in Etamin City now.
    Download link for fixed Beta 4.12(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/s77fa48y06146iv/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta4.12+Fixed.rar/file

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Hello just found this one and decided to try, in izar path the signage says dratini can be found but im using surf and super rod but still he's not showing.

Edit: I restart the game and encounter lvl 12 pikachu in matar island does swamp thing available here? Because I accidentally killed it and 1 hr pass and he never show up again

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    This should be the last major update of this hack. Here are the changes:
    This update mainly upgrades the craft system. More items can be crafted now, and you can get a toolkit for making Poke Balls in the depth of Alya Cave, with this toolkit, you will be able to make Poke Balls. And once you get both Craft Lv3 and the toolkit, you can go to Whitewave City to finish a sidequest so that you can get the tools for making Master Balls.
    Girafarig, Farigiraf, Hisuian Zorua, Zoroark, Decidueye are added.
    Many Pokemon sprites are redone.
    Bugfix, mainly for fixing Magnezone's wrong sprites and base stats.
    Some sprites for Chronya like backsprite and end credit sprites are redone.

Screenshots:
    Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Download link for fixed Beta 4.10(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/szvbfyg9i899egc/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta4.10+Fixed.rar/file

Amazing work. Thank you for all you've done.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2023
    How exactly i can unlock koraidon in miscanthus town? And what side quests do i need to do?

I already finish my mission in lande region.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2024
    Finalmente completei a pokedex desse grande jogo, muito obrigado pela rom. Facilmente minha favorita. Abaixo as Screenshots dos pokemons que usei,Box do Pc,Pokedex e Trainer card.

Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2023
    How i to get Dratini ? I saw it in Izar path..but look like no chance to get it..surf,fishing..can't get it...
    How to evolve Eevee to glaceon and leafeon?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Finalmente completei a pokedex desse grande jogo, muito obrigado pela rom. Facilmente minha favorita. Abaixo as Screenshots dos pokemons que usei,Box do Pc,Pokedex e Trainer card.

Thanks for sharing all these. I'm happy that you managed to get this far in this game and liked it.

How i to get Dratini ? I saw it in Izar path..but look like no chance to get it..surf,fishing..can't get it...
    How to evolve Eevee to glaceon and leafeon?

Dratini can be found in the nests of the underwater area of Izar Path. You will need Swimmer Lv3 and Archery Lv3 to find one.
    This should help with finding the skills needed:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/6ensso0otvb7vc0/Pokemon_Nameless_Skills.txt/file
    And also, you may need a special Eevee called Eevee-s, which can be bought at the Kurhah Game Corner for 600 coins. only Eevee-s can evolve into Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon.

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Mar 4, 2024
    I liked this hack very much because of story and arena.But I want to ask that I have tried everything to get dratini on izar path but can't encounter it,so can you help me.I have tried grass, swimming and fishing.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2024
    I liked this hack very much because of story and arena.But I want to ask that I have tried everything to get dratini on izar path but can't encounter it,so can you help me.I have tried grass, swimming and fishing.

and

Days
    • Seen Jun 27, 2023
    I can make sacred ash from charcoal. Can anyone tell me where can I find charcoal in Pokemon nameless gba rom??

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    hi, i caught a salandit in this game but every one i caught had oblivious which is it's hidden ability and not corrosive which is way better, idk if its supposed to be like that or what

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Update:
    Thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's help with the new features, the game was updated once more. The new episode in this update actually came from a scrapped short hack I was working on. This part of story can be triggered in Chestnut Town after the Celebi sidequest and Mega Power episode(After talked to professor Neil/Tyra).

There are still more in this update other than the new episode, the first major change is the new cutscenes for some important events, like this one here:

Some more events were added, some are main story events like several more battles with Gladion and some Dark Worker events, some are sidequests/

Many new features, for example, the Think function had became something more than a in-game guide, you can now see what skills you have learned, watch the cutscenes you've seen and adjust the difficulty by thinking. Also, the skill checking thing can also be a in-game tutorial so that you can learn new skills easier, but of course, the hints are not that clear until you meet with Mr. Gossip in Graffias Town, he can make the hints more specific.

The Power mentioned in here can be received from the Power Sages, the Pokemon's base stats will be boosted slightly with their power.
    Some tiles were changed as well to make some areas more unique.

As for the difficulty system done by jiangzhengwenjzw, which allows you to change the difficulty mode between normal mode and dynamic mode. The dynamic mode makes the opponent's pokemon level change according to your pokemon which has the highest level. However, the trainers' level won't be lower than their actual levels in normal mode, so this is basically a way harder mode.

There are still some more changes like two less useful Pokemon were replaced with Archaludon and Kleavor, some other features like IV changing and so on can also be found in this game now. Also, some cities/routes have new music, the battle music were all changed as well. The cries for most Pokemon were fixed.
    Download link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/e8r96qpykfnwv87/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta+5.zip/file

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Awesome to see this hack received such a big update! By the way, any more details about the new episode that was added? Like sinopsis, length or details like that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Awesome to see this hack received such a big update! By the way, any more details about the new episode that was added? Like sinopsis, length or details like that.
    The new episode itself is about how the future was like before it was changed in this game and Mega Power, It's like 2 to 3 hours long. In fact, there are still more main storyline events and sidequests added to the game, many of which are somehow connected to this new episode.

Beta 5.02 is a minor update which fixed a problem with the berries required to make Enigma Pies, in the previous version, you need Leppa Berries instead of Sitrus Berries to make a Enigma Pie. There are still some more text errors and tile errors fixed in this, but those are not very important.
    Download link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/id0diterqdzvewx/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta+5.02.zip/file

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • I am a big fan of your hacks good sir, especially Mega Power. There are many things to like about your hacks, but what particularly clicks with me is that they are heavily story driven. Good to see that you are upgrading Nameless, it's your latest, and might be on your top priority. Nonetheless, would you consider upgrading Mega Power with latest features as well? This masterpiece is getting outdated with the advent of hacks like Radical Red and Unbound, the most advanced hacks atm! What I mean with latest features is pokemons, moves and abilities updated to later gens, nature changer, a way to swap to hidden ability, EV-IV screen and perfecting, PSS split etc. These features increase the battling aspect of a rom hack exponentially...​

Back