• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Tileset Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
  • i have a challenge for you.
    compare 8x8 blocks of a bitmap to find out if they're the same, if they are delete all but one of them, therefore increasing proficiency in rom space ^_^ just an idea though...i have to make custom function just to display a bitmap O.o otherwise i would do this mahself.(BTW the bitmap is probably actually gonnna be a *.dib but hey you knows wuts i mean (I think...))

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    so it now supports bitamp tilesets like ones from rom resources or the one advance map gives you?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    i dont know much about tileset manager but if you want to change a format of a picture go to paint paste the tiles in and click save as then underneath click the format you want it was and click save TADA!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Tell me if I'm mistaken, but doesn't A-Map have this as one of it's thousands of features?
    I really can't even remember. >.>

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2010
    i don´t no how to use it...i cannot put it to raw or use unlz gba to do it...how i use it?
    please help me

Years
  • The clause for thread revival here is that the thread owner can revive at anytime, but you, pokemon masterxd, are not the thread owner. Therefore, I've gotta close the thread. Sorry.

/closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back