• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Specs Thread Reboot

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
Years
  • Show off your PC specs and gloat at how you can run all the games on a Intel Celeron :>

Thanks to Zach for the idea to reboot this thread, posting my specs later on as I need to do a bit of digging c:

If you're unsure as to what your specs are exactly, there are programs that can help with looking up your stuff (one of them being Speccy)

Last edited:

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
  • Here is mine c:
    Spoiler:

Also I should put that it's an Alienware Alpha? At least I think it is. Looks like it when I Google search it.

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • On an IPad atm but the specs for my old as sin Desktop is the following:

CPU: I7-860 @ 2.8 GHz see I7-860 for its official specs. Circa Q3 of 2009(its old!)
    Motherboard: Some cheap compatible component that replaced the old one that went bad like 5 years ago
    RAM: 8 GB DDR3 @ 800 MHz(I think... might be slightly faster at like 1066 MHz). Considering we're almost at DDR5... it's old
    GPU: Currently a NVidia GT 730 see specs. This replaced the old GPU that was taken out to replace a bad GPU in another computer. Unfortunately that computer didn't last :/
    Monitor: 27 inch 1080/60 Hz solid monitor that still works
    HDD: Old as sin 500 GB(or 750GB) HDD 7200RPM. I think the make is WD. Will have to check it's storage size at some point lol.

So the moral of this post is this: When you think your computer sucks, just know that there are people with Computers that are not as good or have no Computer to begin with.

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Okay here are my specs:

Spoiler: Specs
    Mainboard: ASRock Z270 Killer SLI
    CPU: Intel i5 7500 (yeah not overclock-able, big mistake)
    CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i v2
    Memory: Corsair DDR4 16GB 3200Hz
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (MSI Overclocked)
    PSU: Corsair HX1000
    SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB
    HDD: Seagate 3TB 7200rpm
    External HDD: Intenso 3TB (idk the rpm sadly)
    Case: NZXT Phantom 530
    Fans: 4x Corsair SP120 Blue LED fans, 4x Corsair AF120 Quiet Edition, one 140 stock nzxt fan. Two fans are missing since I accidentally sent the screws for them with my old cooler which broke. Oops.

And here are the peripherals I use:

Spoiler: Peripherals
    Monitors: 2x Asus 24" 60Hz 4ms (replacing a Benq ultrawide 144Hz 1ms monitor that I broke and that didn't come under guarantee feelsripman)
    Keyboard: Corsair K70 RBG
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite (the only good thing to come from Razer imo)
    Controller: Dualshock 4 White
    Headset: Steelseries Arctis 5
    Graphics Tablet: Wacom Intuos PT S
    PA: Xenyx 302
    Webcam: Logitech C920
    Speakers: Logitech K337

I'm sure I've forgotten something there. In case anyone is wondering, the reason I have so many fans is to consistently and accurately regulate both air temperature and pressure inside the case, to ensure minimal dust build-up whilst keeping a cool environment.

Back