• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Current Favorite Card

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    Yikes, this is hard. My favourite supporter is Delinquent for sure but fave Pokémon card? I guess flavour of the month for me right now is GUR (eww) Trevenant

Years
  • I should probably answer my own question, since my favorite card now is Raichu Lv. X.

Yikes, this is hard. My favourite supporter is Delinquent for sure but fave Pokémon card? I guess flavour of the month for me right now is GUR (eww) Trevenant

That Trevenant looks like it'll be absolutely fun in the current format. Wonder if it'll be effective enough to change the way decks get built.

I'm gonna go with the Lycanroc GX midnight form. For now anyway...

Purely styling?

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    I should probably answer my own question, since my favorite card now is Raichu Lv. X.

That Trevenant looks like it'll be absolutely fun in the current format. Wonder if it'll be effective enough to change the way decks get built.

Purely styling?

With Plume in format it's outright deadly. It also works really nicely with the new Garb. If you play your items, Garb is gonna hit for big. If you try to avoid playing them, Trev will hit for big.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • I'm quite liking Alolan Vulpix. Artwork looks great and searching for two Pokemon is pretty dang good, especially once N rotates out.

Back