• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you post?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    In-Character, I mean. With JPs it's a bit hard to say but let's count adding onto a JP as writing an IC post :) what's your average on a week, for instance?

Years
  • I try to get on every day, and post if I can. Considering the sheer number of games I join, then considering turn order... I average roughly one to three posts a week.

Except lately, since Darker Than it Seems is a chaotic wildfire of a game, with some of us posting upwards of ten posts a day.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I post around weekly, I think. It's hard to post a lot, definitely when there are things like big joint posts happening, and different chapters, and I have to keep my real life rolling. In my first week here I made a gunpowder post daily, but it's calmed down now, and that's actually a good thing. Gives me time to focus on my finals, haha.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    I try to post at least once a week in something, unless scheduling conflicts or one of my physical health problems I occasionally have try to get in the way. :3

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I try to stay as active as possible, so I can't really say. But if I can, I try to get 2 to 3 posts in at least a day. But I am usually the last person to post, so when I am waiting, I can't post at all.

But I rarely join more than 1 RP at a time. Sometimes I will join 2. I have never been in 3 at once.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've told myself to make at least one post/week in every RP I'm in. And add onto JPs as often as I can. But I can't keep it up in heavy uni times >.<

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Well practically almost every gunpowder post I do is a JP, so if you discount those, I maybe post once or twice a week, depending on the free time I have.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Whenever I feel it. I've tried to sit down and force myself to write without feeling it. I tried to force the last two posts in Titans a few times, but after getting about halfway through I deleted it and started over. Just doesn't work out. But I try to get at least 2 or 3 IC posts a week.

Years
  • I try to post once a day in RP's. every now and again I miss a day. So let's say 4 times a week on average. On my days off of work, I have the ability to post more often. However, I find it rude to post up IC multiple times a day in an RP where other players can only manage to post once a day at best.

Back