• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile New Pokémon, events and more announced today

Years
  • So the Pokémon Presents gave us some exciting Unite news in lieu of its year anniversary, including at least the following Pokémon confirmed as new additions:
    • Buzzwole (available today)
    • Tyranitar (available from August 15th)

These are the other two Pokémon confirmed for this wave along with Glaceon who is already available. However we have info that another wave of three Pokémon will be coming, but no confirmation as to who just yet, looks like we're getting that info towards the end of this month (with it starting September and all).

We also got news of a new Quick Play event, Pikachu Party (available today!), where EVERY Pokémon is Pikachu. Will be interesting to see how the meta develops for that over the next month, especially eerie that Showdown also has a Pikachu-only meta right now.

We got Unite Licences and Holowear for Pikachu/Lucario/Blastoise/Snorlax/Sylveon.

All in all, an impressive haul considering the state Unite has been in recently! Any existing players excited to try any of this, or perhaps new players thinking of picking it up? I am somewhat tempted after seeing the new additions myself.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • If u already have a license they're giving out, do u get like ingame currency or something instead?

or are they like those loaner licences?

Years
  • If u already have a license they're giving out, do u get like ingame currency or something instead?

or are they like those loaner licences?

A good question! I would imagine similar to the loan ones but I like the former idea more.

Back