• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Where do you find yourself most in the Hoenn region?

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
  • Well, I'm not as big a fan of Lilycove. Sure it's nice, but it's very cliche.

I usually wind up walking into Fortree City, but mainly because my base is there.

I like Mauville for multiple reasons. Mainly because how it is connected to every other place, by being smack dab in the middle. Also Pokerus is found one route over, and the desert is above.

Like many others, I am a fan of Route 120, due to it's rainforest-like atmosphere.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Pokemon League re-battling the Elite Four; or just leveling up my Pokemon in the wild/against trainers.

Reira

Living For A Reason
    Years
  • I'm definitely more in Lilycove City, participiating in Pokémon Contests. =D <-- But that it when I'm "done" with the whole game!

If I'm still going to win gym batches, fight Team Aqua, my rival, doing quests, fight the Elite Four, ect... Then I'm more in the Victory Road training my pokémon, or again in different routes training my pokémon.

Nashton

A Trainer Of Great Skill.
    Years
  • Mauville, daycare
    the beach at slateport city,

forget lilycove!! i got a beach!!

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
  • Simple!!! Mauville for the win. It connects to my most used areas in the game: Daycare, Route 113, Bike Shop, Route *insert name of route between Mauville and Fortree*. My Emerald file has been lost so I can't play it anymore. :(

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I mostly around Lilycove City and the route between Mauville and Verdenturf (?) Town.
    Favorite city and favorite training route, respectively.

hack1

Dragon Green
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    Everywhere where Gabby&Tv appear. It's better training than Victory Road.

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • ^I agree.

Although... I can usually be found in Sootpolis, Lilycove, or Slateport. Those are my favorite cities in the whole game. :D Big(ger) port/water cities ftw!

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    Well, for some reason I always fly to Mauville without even thinking about it. I think since its in the middle I feel like I am putting less stress on my Pelipper when I make her fly every where else. Plus the day care is right there.

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
    Years
  • Mostly Lilycove (I pretend I live there lol). But sometimes I take a "vacation" to Sootopolis =p I always like to pretend that I've retired from pokemon after I've beaten the game ^_^ Although I've noticed that I talk to myself and my Gameboy while I play O_o

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Well , Mauville (Game Corner ) , Victory Road (training) and Battle Tower Idunno , just playin') .

But mostly , I'm gambling ;) .

Back