• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Where do you find yourself most in the Hoenn region?

Ven

Tyrian
Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2011
    Fortree, I like to pretend that I'm a wood nymph :3

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
    Years
  • Lilycove City
    PokeBlocks for Safari Zone, and competiting in contests... my favorite!

Safari Zone
    You get a different experience every time you try, and there are so many Pokemon to catch.

Battle Frontier
    It's always fun to duke it out at the Battle Factory, or test your love at the Battle Palace.

Champloo

RNG Expert
    Years
  • I'm usually wondering all over the place but the majority of the time I'm in the waters.

After all Hoenn was cursed with so much damn water =/

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
  • Either n my secret base, or my friends where I can gain a humongous amount of experience. :]

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
  • Hm... I'm usually in Verdanturf Town or Slateport, there's just something that I love about those two locations! ;)

Skyline_333

Chime-inator. He'll be back.
    Years
  • Lets see. Mauville is pretty common because of the day care, then theres the Cycling Road with Slateport at the end for when I'm egg hatching. Then theres Fallabor town, which I hate, but my friend's secret base is there so I often battle him. And like a lot of other people have said, Lilycove is another one. Usually it's for buying Fire Blasts and talking to the move deleter so I can get my Pokemon onto Diamond.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Battle Frontier (Emerald), or in other games, wherever Gabby and Ty appeared or the Lilycove for Master Rank contests.

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    I'm always in the Battle Frontier, probably because there is a lot to do there.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2010
    Definitly Lilycove.I like making Pokeblocks.
    The whole of Hoenn was just so awesome, and I am bad at choosing among great things.
    But right now, just at this moment, I feel like being in Either Mossdeep or Evergrande City, specially over at some cave, sitting and looking at the panoramic view of the water, the waterfall, the huge green grass fields, and forests. Awesome feeling runs through my veins then!

Actually, Evergrande for training, and Mosdeep because back then I thought that the Rocket would actually be active one day, lol.

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    mauville or whatever...

i mainly just play my ruby version for breeding, cuz after i ev train lvling up is a breeze, via the daycare + the mudslide thing

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
  • Most of the time I'm at Littleroot still, due to the fact that I keep restarting my game if there's somethig I missed earler in the game.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    In between mauville and Mosdeep (Fortree and lilycove included)
    i just love that entire area (especially Fortree)

Back