• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well hi!

Years
Hello! I'm a 27 year old guy from Western Australia who is obsessed with Pokemon... well... actually it's mostly limited to the handheld games... and really only Mystery Dungeon outside of the main series. But I do also collect a LOT of merchandise... mainly Bandai Pokemon Kid figures... and many a plush of course.

I kinda have 8 favourite Pokemon that I love equally. Meganium, Miltank, Flygon, Walrein, Salamence, Alomomola, Mandibuzz and Keldeo. It's a pretty weird cross-section really. I love defensive walls... most of the time.

I <3 Gen 3 and Gen 5. My favourite gym leader is Whitney. My favourite Elite Four member is Glacia. And I love, LOVE music in Pokemon games. Hopefully this gives you a general idea of what to expect with me... lol.

I look forward to... being here in general, I guess!

Years
Flygon and Keldeo are precious! As are gen III and V. I approve of your taste :D Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to having you for sure as you seem awesome, so pls do stick around. <3

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Always nice meeting a fellow Western Australian! Welcome to PC. :D

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon is amazing—I actually prefer those spin-offs to the main games, ahaha. Explorers of Sky is my all-time favourite, which you can probably tell from my profile! What's yours? :)

Years
I love Red Rescue Team. I... do know a lot of Pokemon's "dungeon dialogue" off by heart.
The only other one I've played is Super Mystery Dungeon, which WAS great, but somehow doesn't have the long-term appeal of the earlier ones... although I do come back to it sometimes! I think it might just be the different mechanics in the earlier ones that I like - IQ skills for example. And I really like the Friend Areas!
I should play the 4th gen ones, and Gates to Infinity because Keldeo.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
That's cool! I have the habit of sticking to the same team so I rarely see different dialogue interactions, but there a some pretty funny ones!

I had a lot of fun with PSMD; it's different, but great. Especially towards the end when the plot twists get really chaotic! I liked Deerling because she was kinda the "big sister" of the group that won't take any nonsense from the troublemakers haha, but she still cares. So I find her relatable! And yeah Friend Areas were awesome!

The Explorers games have the best story by far, and Sky also has cool post-game content so I'd recommend that version. Not to mention you have a ton of player choices! :)

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Welcome and if you like PMD, perhaps you should check out Fire Type Emblem over in PokeTrivia. It's a cross between Fire Emblem and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
You certainly have great taste! Gen 5 is one of my favorite generations of all time. Meganium and Miltank <3
I have quite the obsession with Pokémon game music myself. I tend to listen to it quite a bit when I'm on my computer. Do you have any favorite tracks from the series?

Years
Thanks!!

Too many favourites to list, really! A lot of Gen 5 stands out though. Unova Route 10 gets a lot of well-deserved praise. I love Opelucid City's variations of the same theme. And Village Bridge's ensemble!
I love the music of Sootopolis City, Verdanturf Town and Ever Grande City...
Lots of battle music is great too, I really like Champion Iris' theme, Giratina's theme, Ho-Oh's theme... etc!!

Back