• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Don't save my Pokedollars

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • In Pokémon, at least in the English version, the money is called "Pokedollars", while in Japanese, it's just simply called yen. That being said...

Are you good at saving your in-game money?

I am pretty good at saving my PokeDollars, but not always... aha.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • Towards the beginning of the games I'm usually a pretty hefty spender but once we get like to the fourth or fifth gym I won't make any big purchases until the Elite Four.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • oddly, i usually don't buy too much in the beginning. and i tend to sell shit i don't use (repels, escape ropes, eventually status healers aside from full heals). idk i just kind of rack up my money and blow it all at the end. and then i try to keep items in increments of 10. this is a pretty recent habit of mine, but something about all the item stock numbers ending in 0 is just. satisfying. lol

Years
  • Usually I'm good at saving! There isn't much I like to buy until I'm at the E4, where I'll rack up healing items and revives. It's become a bit harder to save with recent gens for sure though, since character clothing costs add up. @_@

Years
    • Seen today
    I buy a lot but still feel like I always have enough towards the end. I guess the Amulet Coin is helpful.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Tbh I don't think money management is a problem in the Pokémon games... Sure at the start you are very limited but as you progress through the game you start collecting lots of money. It's always the same I guess.

Years
  • probably too good.

i think Gen 7 games were initially pretty good at getting the player to budget a bit early-mid game but by the end of the game, money usually didn't matter as you can have tons of it by beating the E4 over and over again, anyways. Plus the the RR sidequest...

Back