• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Problem Solving: Pokémon Style!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Don't worry! I brought a Snorlax with me. It'll eat all the poisoned berries so you don't need to worry about them ever again! :D

I sure could use some help to get all these old people across the street!

Years
  • Abra here will grab them by the hand and teleport them over one by one! =3

oh no! The driver of the exeggutor express has lost control! Someone please stop it before something bad happens!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Never fear! Your hero is here to save the day!
    *Uses Telekinesis on the Exeggutor Express to lift it in the air and slow it down, before parking it safely.*
    Thank you! Thank you! I only did my duty! Now, if you want an autograph from me, please form a queue!

What do you mean, my name is not valid for registration on a flight to Kalos ? I already went there and back this year, for my job!
    ... Can someone help me convince this stubborn counter clerk to let me pass ?

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 25, 2023
    Gallade! Use Hypnosis! Thats right, now go hurry! Get on the flight!

Team Rocket is robbing the bank! Can someone help me?!?!?!!!!!

Years
  • Officer Eevee is here to save the day! It's sheer cuteness will make Team Rocket turn themselves in!
    Spoiler:

Electrode is about to Explode in the middle of the street! Someone please stop it! 😱

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Quick, Quagsire! Make it Damp and turn that potential explosion into a sizzle!...

...Disaster averted! Good boy Quagsire.

Uh-oh, a flock of Ducklett and Swanna have invaded the Lake of Rage and are driving away the local Magikarp and Gyarados population! If they aren't removed, the lake will drain and become... Swanna Lake!

Years
  • No worry! My Onix friend here will calm them down - and pull them down - with his Smack Down move! Ducklett, Swanna, you are all grounded!

Someone help me! I am being chased by misguided trainers who keep trying to catch me in their Ultraballs!

Years
  • Don't worry, Espeon's Magic Bounce will bounce them all back and they will capture themselves! =D

Could someone please make Flareon stop melting all the ice sculptures I make? D=

Years
  • It is alright, I will replace your ice sculptures with Glalie, for no amount of fire can melt their ice body!

There is a hole in the Unknown Dungeon preventing me from going further and deeper... can someone help me push a nearby boulder to seal it ? I really need to cross, so that I can reach Mewtwo in the deeper level, and ask him a few questions! ... For my job!

Years
  • *Levitates said something down.*
    Here you go!

The bakery near my home has not received any chocolate for weeks, and can't make Sweet Hearts anymore! And I ate the last one a day ago! A full day!!! I can't survive much longer without them!!! Help me, please! Oh, the horror!

Years
  • I contacted their supplier and mentioned the possibility of an impending Black Hole. They claim to have dispatched several Skarmory to deliver chocolate to the bakery!
    Spoiler:

I seem to have lost my keys. Could a brave and kind Pokemon help me find them?

Years
  • "Here we are!"
    *An enthusiastic Gardevoir followed by a Rotomera approaches ReKoil.*
    "So, you have lost your keys ? Don't you worry, we will help you find them!"

"Now, where could this poor Glaceon have left his keys ? Did he drop them in his snowy garden ? In this case, this metal detector device will come in handy!"
    *She shows said device to the Rotomera.*
    "Unless he lost them inside his house, in a drawer, or it fell behind a furniture, ..."
    *The Gardevoir seems more interested talking to her audience than actually starting looking for the keys...*

*Two hours later...*
    Does someone have a Max Potion ? An ungrateful Glaceon threw me out of their house while I was helping him to find his lost keys! I don't know what got into him! I was only opening his fridge (full of chocolate sweets!) to check if they were in here! ... Well, yes, I may have been a bit lacking of carefulness when I checked his bed and dumped the sheets on the floor. Or when I digged through his wardrobe and dumped some clothes. Or when I accidentally broke some plates while searching in his kitchen. But I meant well!

Years
  • What a coincidence! My Zigzagoon picked one up earlier! Here you go =3

I dropped a letter and the wind keeps blowing it away from me before I can reach it D=
    Could someone help me retrieve it?
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Ok! First, let me get rid of the Tailwind spamming Mandibuzz who causes this wind!
    *A few seconds and Thunder Punches, and some croaking, later...*
    Huff! There, now let's get... huff... your letter back!

I need help beating this Super Smash Pokémon Switch boss! Can someone help me beat it in co-op ?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Huh, perhaps your body is not cooling well. Maybe an ice bath will help you - I'll have the local Sealeo gang help out with that!

Shoot, I got lost on the way to Artazon and ended up at one of Team Star's bases! And now a bunch of rowdy students are harassing me!

Years
  • Fret not, Bewear here will show them the love they so desperately crave that they started acting out... a few loving hugs and they'll see the error of their ways!

Oh no! someone ate all the Poffins I made for my Pokemon! The stores are already closed too! Who could possible help me out?

Years
  • Are you sure ? Ok then, let me check if there is a move to turn one into Steel type!

Hum... I think I am lost... Could someone help me find the exit of the Distortion world ?
    Spoiler:

Back