• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

| ~ Pokemon Reversal - [M] ~ |

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I really want this to start soon, but we need to have the spots filled. I already have my opening post typed up.

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
We really need to get this started. I've come up with something.

DeepImpact would probably finished his signup today. Gunnerpow on the other hand is rather poofy and he hasn't posted in other RPs for a long while, so if he doesn't reply to me about finishing his SU in the next 24 hours, I will remove the reservation. We'll have 3 Pokemasters and 5 Pokehumans, so maybe one of you can switch to the Pokemaster side. In that case we'll have 4 - 4 and we can start the Roleplay. Just in case this worst-case scenario happens, is there anyone willing to change?

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
I personally don't have my opening post all typed and ready to go, but I know exactly what I want to do with mine. It won't take me too long to get a post up and ready when we start.

I really don't want to change to a Pokemaster, though.

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
I would definitely prefer not to, but for the sake of the Rp I'd change if Gunnerpow doesn't sign up...

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Hi. I have a question. I was wondering if it would be possible to be a pokemaster that doesn't really want to be one, and stuff like that. I have a great idea for a character if so, but if not I'll have to make a lot of changes.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
It would be an interesting plot point for your character; I don't want to speak for Equinox, but I would think he'd be cool with it. Heck, I made my character be some-what accepting of the reversal, and that was fine by him. Having a Pokemaster that has doubts about the new system, though, could be cooler when you consider that it could possibly swerve on the line between order and blasphemy. I'm sure if you keep it to mere doubts at first and let it expand as time progresses and your character gets more attached to his/her Pokehuman (aka what I'm assuming you had planned anyhow) it'll be more than fine, too.

That, and the fact that most of us here are anxious for the whole thing to start. It's possible/probable that no one will be too picky ;b

In any case, if worse comes to worst, I'm willing to bet that only a few minor details may need to be corrected. By all means roll with what you've got.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
@Nideous, Otherworld's character isn't a fan of enslaving humans as well so should be fine. The question is why would your character have a Pokehuman... since the RP focuses on that you have to have an answer to why you would compromise your beliefs to have one.

|Equinox|

Years
Nideous it is completely fine! Variety is always good in a Roleplay (: If you join then we'll now have full slots! :D

According to the SUs, we have:

1 Jester-like, fun-loving yet mischievous Pokemaster

1 Demanding/half-evil Pokemaster (I like that)

1 Rather nice but forgetful Pokemaster

1 Pokemaster that doesn't want to be a Pokemaster...

and one that's still unknown.

As for the humans side:

1 Depressed Pokehuman that used to be happy-go-lucky

1 Fiery Pokehuman

1 Annoying Pokeman that would do everything to get away (DeepImpact xD His SU ain't done yet though)

1 Proud, confident (perhaps OVER confident) fighter Pokehuman

1 Pokehuman that doesn't really matter about the Reversal.

We have good 'types' of Pokehuman but why are the Pokemasters all kind except for one of them? XDD That ain't good :3 Just saying.

Gunnerpow's SU is now expired. We still have one spot left LOL this isn't working xD

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Well, my character was originally a trainer's pokemon. When this all began, he decided to find out what happened and fix it, as he is one of those pokemon that loved to be a trainer's pokemon, and that it is the "right" way to be. So, he'd take a Pokehuman and try to challenge the league to discover what was really happening, though he'd generally do most of it himself. x3 Kind of working against the whole point of the RP, which is why I'm asking.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
You could always open the slot to one of the other guest RP'ers :3

Nideous

Years
Name: Esper Ridric
Wild Human or Pokemon (Note that this RP will pair 8 roleplayers into 4 groups with 1 Pokemaster and 1 Pokehuman in each one. The Pokemaster will have to catch that Pokehuman at the beginning of the roleplay, however): Pokemon

Species (if Pokemon): Espeon

Age in human years (works for both Pokemon and Humans): About three, but for a fox, that is roughly 16. So I'm going with 16

Appearance (or you can add a picture if you'd like): Esper looks like a typical espeon. His bright violet eyes are very alert and expressive, and usually a good way to tell how he is feeling. His forked tail is generally flitting about, almost like a cat's, and he is very slender and a bit small. He wears a large ribbon on his ear, red in color, and tied like a bow, that he won't let anyone touch. He looks very neat and well groomed, his fur all brushed back.

Elemental type (for humans that will be captured later. Can be dual. As you progress in the Roleplay you will automatically gain newer powers and skills according to your type. There is no moveset, so use your imagination!): Esper is a Psychic type, duh.

Personality (2 paragraphs. It is advised that the Pokemaster should enjoy his/her Pokehuman at first, and the Pokehuman should hate his/her master back in return, but you don't have to follow that):

Esper is very soft spoken and mild, usually keeping his opinions to himself. He is a kind hearted person, and would stop to help anyone that needs it. He cares deeply for humans in general, and his old trainer especially., and wants nothing more than to free them. One could call him... Devoted, as he has been trying to end this and get things back to how they are supposed to be since it began. In battles he is still the same, incredibly serene and not letting anything bother him.

However, at times his powers act up in a big way, and his mind shatters, leaving him useless mentally and brken until he recovers. Being so in tune with everyone's emotions makes him pay a big price, such that any emotions he has on his own will be swallowed into the chaotic mix in his mind. So while he cares and wants to help, and can even act like he genuinely feels anything, it is tough to say whether it's how he feels or what he wants or just the general flow of the world.

Esper doesn't have a mean bone in his body. There is no way he would ever act out of anger or malice towards anyone. When he begins to feel those emotions more promaninetly, it usually makes his mind snap and makes him faint. He is incredibly intelligent, and has decided that soimeone has to do something. So, why not use all his power to make it right? As for how he will react to his human, he will generally be very closed mouthed toward him/her. He doesn't want to get attached, as when this is all over he intends to go back to his old trainer, but you can't really fight your nature...

Background Story/History(1-2 paragraphs):

Esper was born and raised in Johto, where he was quickly adopted by a trainer. He traveled the region, and it's neighbor, Kanto, for most of his life. While on that journey, he witnessed the corroption of humans all the time, but it didn't perturb him. He also saw vast examples of human kindness, and decided that as a species, most humans were kind, good natured people like his trainer. His ourney ended in the Indigo Plateau, where his trainer battled and defeated Lance, the Johto region champ. Esper, being the star pokemon of that battle, was also named as champion. For another year they remained in the league until Esper and his trainer retired.

When this entire mess began, Esper and his trainer were brought to Sinnoh, and Esper was forcably released from his pokeball. Esper fled immediately, stealing both his own pokeball and a pokehuman ball. He used both his powers and his reasoning skills to conclude that the answers he needed, such as why this had happened and how to stop it, and where his old trainer was, were at the end of the new League, so he set out from Twinleaf town to catch a human and take the challenge, as his trainer had done so many years ago, a very bitter taste in his mouth about this whole situation.

RP Example (though this isn't 100% necessary, it would be nice if you can post a paragraph of your writing): I'll get back to you on this.

Others: Esper is a powerful empath. He can feel the entire world, all the time. It can drive him crazy, and tends to strip him of his own personality, but he has always had this power, so if he ever loses it it would be like cutting off an arm. He can also express the feelings he has currently in his mind, as weak or powerfully as he likes, directly into the minds of others, though his talent can not read minds like a telepath can, only feelings. He can tell when you are mad, but not why you are mad, and so on.

|Equinox|

Years
Nideous you're accepted (: No need the example since I know how you write xD very clearly too.

Okay so now we know that ~Genevieve~ is paired with Scarf Blade. Anyone else wanna pair with a specific RPer? The SUs are at the OOC

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Great! Last spot, reserved! We're good to go when you're done with your SU, Miley. :D

Back