• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

| ~ Pokemon Reversal - [M] ~ |

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
  • Genevieve and Scarf

Sting and Otherworld

That's two pairs.

I think I'll do it this way:

Miley and DannyBoyNz

Angel Protection and Skittish Heart

Nideous and DeepImpact

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    lmao I guess it would be fun if my human was with miley and she made an evil character.

damn she could probably get her revenge for all my shenanigans on fb.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Ooooh... you may be in trouble... XD

And in case anyone was wondering or cared, I was gone for four hours walking all the way uptown and back in the rain for a dentist appointment. People called me crazy, and I am, but it was an adventure :b

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2012
    I'm cool with that pairing, Let's hope that Miley can get her sign up in before the end of today so we can get this role play rolling.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Name: DARYL CONNORS

Wild Human or Pokemon: WILD HUMAN

Age in human years: 17

Appearance: Standing at about 5'11 and weighing well over 140 pounds, Daryl looks like your average bully, bigger than most people and has that air of arrogance about him. While he isn't the kind of guy who works out regularly or even trained in martial arts, he is actually pretty strong naturally. His blond hair is always kept short, in a crude form of a buzz cut, you could say. His dark blue eyes are deep set in his rather unattractive face.

As for clothing, Daryl doesn't give a crap about what he wears. half of the time he doesn't even wear a shirt, instead deciding to show off his "wonderful abs" to the public. But when he does, he sticks to an ugly bright red shirt with a flower print (think, tourists in hawaii) and his blue pants are always hanging loose. If you look at his back, there's a huge tattoo of a dragonite inked on his back. You can also see him sporting a pair of sunglasses occasionally.

Elemental type:
    FireIC_Big.png
    ||
    DragonIC_Big.png

Personality: Just like his looks, Daryl has an ugly attitude. Arrogant, selfish, rude, cruel and greedy, these are some words which are always linked to this boy's personality. He was born a bully, preying on the weak for his benefits since he was a kid. Daryl simply believes he's the best, he's the king of the world, and it should always revolve around him. Whenever he is confronted with a situation, he will always go for the way that'll reap him some kind of benefits, even if it means harm towards others. Daryl loves to fight, he'd even fight with somebody who's bigger or stronger than him, and this is usually because of a really short temper that he has. If the opponent even says a bad word about him, he's bound to blow. He never plans things ahead, nor does he think before an action.

To Daryl, Pokemon were always tools. He never treated them as 'friends' or even equals, they were always just a tool for him to get things done his own way. He acted cruel towards his own Pokemon, never building a relationship and always training them ruthlessly, almost to a breaking point. After the reversal, he has been secretly planning a large scale rebellion against the Pokemon.

Background Story/History: Like mentioned in the personality, he was a born bully. Even in school, he was the guy who took everybody's lunch, money, ice cream, or else beat em up pretty good. He had the worst reputation in his school, and all people tried to avoid him at all costs. He was never the smart one, always on the verge of failing in school, and he actually quit when he turned 15. Instead, he worked with his pokemon in the wild, training them hard then entering battles, only to gain some more money.

After the Reversal occurred, he naturally went into hiding. But before that, he did what was necessary. Knowing that his Pokemon would be out for his blood because of his attitude towards them, he chucked all his pokeballs into the ocean, to make sure he got rid of his Pokemon. He now hops from route to route, dodging all kinds of Pokemon and stealing food as well. Daryl only interacts with humans along his way now, telling them to try and fight back against the Pokemon.

RP Example: NO

Others:
    Well, he may be planning a rebellion, but like I said, it was always the 'planning' part he struggles in d:

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Name: Kenya Jones

Wild Human or Pokemon: Pokemaster

Species: Umbreon

Age in human years: 17

Appearance:

Kenya is a pretty normal Umbreon. Mostly black with gold rings, tall ears, and so forth.

Personality:

Kenya has a certain hatred towards humans, a hatred you wouldn't think she'd be holding back. When she sees a human, she instantly becomes a ball of electric furry, although usually that's just on the inside. She's usually fairly good at holding back her anger, but apon getting a PokeHuman she plans to release her furry in a evergrowing way.

Kenya is very 'short' towards other 'Pokemasters' as well. She's a little bit on the rude side. She isn't afraid to offend someone either, expecailly if they're defending PokeHumans. And if you break her trust, almost nothing will build it back. And if your nice towards PokeHumans, her trust is broken easily.

Background Story/History(1-2 paragraphs):

Kenya was only four months old when a trainer caught her mother, leaving her and her six brother and sisters alone. They wandered around Johto for a long time, working hard to keep each other alive. One of them fell sick, and she died. Then another fell sick, and while she was trying to help heal him, Grimsley caught her. To trainer her into a Umbreon.

After two years of ruthless training from Grimsley, she was forced to evolve. She became a Umbreon, and was quite rebelious. She ignored everything Grimsley told her to do, causing her to be ditched into a PC box. Then when she was taken out, she was taken to one battle. Then the rebellion happened, and a Spearow flew her to Sinnoh.

RP Example:

Spoiler:

Others: N/A

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Ok changed my profile slightly... Biggest thing is I changed what he did after he won... basically to make him a little rusty when he starts fighting again to make him weaker/more balanced.

Also starting sometime Thursday night I will likely not be able to get on until Sunday due to an out of town guest. IF the rp hasn't started by then (*cough DeepImpact cough*) I'll send Otherworld or Equinox a sort of starting post for my character (or a rough idea of what he is doing) in case everyone goes into a posting frenzy while RL takes over my attention. I might be able to post but its likely no...

|Equinox|

Years
  • Bad news. DeepImpact is going on a trip and he'll return in 11 days. I'll have to bunny his character for the time being. As he finishes his SU the RP can start.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Bad news. DeepImpact is going on a trip and he'll return in 11 days. I'll have to bunny his character for the time being. As he finishes his SU the RP can start.

How is that bad news?! *runs around with hands in the air* ALMOST 2 WEEKS WITHOUT MENON!!! FUQ DA POLICE

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Okay, my Su is up. God, I'll be honest I haven't written such a crappy SU in ages.

Anyways guys, I'm online for a while then I'll be leaving. Until then, Have fun you all :D

Also, Equinox told me to give you guys this message:-

"This is Equinox. After the long way everyone can now check the IC thread and start posting!"

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    I posted either way; no point waiting after that long wait to get this thing started. :b

(333! I'm only half evil! :3 )

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Basically make up a reason for my character to be a complete idiot.. got it and done... posting soon.

(Desperate or stupid... or a little of both, you decide ;) )

|Equinox|

Years
  • Lol it's fine ^^ Anyway, Pokemasters, only continue walking when every Pokemon's posted. So not yet. Humans/Pokemangs can keep communicating on the spot though

Back