• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile How To Make A Cute Pokémon Spin-Off

Prelawpikachu

Item # 173, "The Sculpture"
Years
  • Just Make The Pokémon More Lifelike.
    That's It.
    Snap, Snap 2, And Let's Go Did This VERY WELL.
    Making You Play as them Does This anyway, but with some tweaks it works for normal Pokémon Games Too.
    But You Can Also Really Mess This Up.
    ***POKE PARK INTENSIFIES***
    edit: joking pokepark is adorable! hey you pikachu is the failiure!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    There are mainline games I find cute too

Such as the Gen 2 art style and the new art work from the Gen 4 remakes.

Years
  • I love games that showcase Pokémon traits and characteristics and give them more life, Snap/Snap 2 were awesome for this. Let's Go's style was cute too even if not everyone enjoyed it. Not going to be against more Pokémon/graphics-focused games. Let me create and manage my own Pokémon sanctuary. :D

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I think incorporating minigames such as contests, the pokeathlon, musicals, poffin making, etc enhances the cuteness of a game, and adds a certain level of intimacy, it allows your to connect with your Pokémon companions in a different fashion. Pokémon Amie is another fantastic example of this, and was perhaps my favourite aspect of X/Y.

The feature wherein you can walk alongside your Pokémon also gives me a similar effect. Another reason why HGSS are among my favourite titles to date.

PMD games (which are my all-time favourite) as well as the pokepark games are indescribably cute as well. Not only are you a Pokémon, but you are able to interact with other Pokémon like never before!

Prelawpikachu

Item # 173, "The Sculpture"
    Years
  • I think incorporating minigames such as contests, the pokeathlon, musicals, poffin making, etc enhances the cuteness of a game, and adds a certain level of intimacy, it allows your to connect with your Pokémon companions in a different fashion. Pokémon Amie is another fantastic example of this, and was perhaps my favourite aspect of X/Y.

The feature wherein you can walk alongside your Pokémon also gives me a similar effect. Another reason why HGSS are among my favourite titles to date.

PMD games (which are my all-time favourite) as well as the pokepark games are indescribably cute as well. Not only are you a Pokémon, but you are able to interact with other Pokémon like never before!

i know pokepark is so cute
    i was joking about the pokepark being bad thing to see if anybody else likes it
    edit: wait sorry for double posting

Back