• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A New World (Players Needed)

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
  • (How did you not know him? He's a champion for cleffy's sake)
    Kybolt
    "This is Yen!" Kybolt explained "100 each"
    A small girl shouted "Look!"
    A beautiful Black thoroughbred swerved around the corner and rested by the group "Who would you be?"
    Rufus
    After getting a trading route with Acruel he went back to the town and took off the nomadic clad, and nomad armour, he urged Erebus forwards back to Kamendale, galloping he entered the town's border, valiantly he pulled up into the main road from docks to castle. He saw a group and rested by them "Who would you be?" he said.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Lexie

Lexie kneeled before the King, which of course was her father.

"I need you to tell me when my great grand father's wine goblet is found. Oh and send the Bucket boys to tack up Erebus." The King, Rufus said.

"Yes, father. I have sent one of our greatest commanders, Adelle, to The Red Kingdom to retreive it," Lexie said. "I will contact the Bucket Boys right away. May The Black Kingdom live on."

'May The Black Kingdom Live On' was The Black Kingdom's little saying. Or phrase. Whatever you wanted to call it. Then, a guard came in.

"Erebus is ready, Sire!" The guard said.

"Good!" Rufus said, heading towards the courtyard. "Lexie! You have my throne while I'm gone."

"Yes, father. I wish you much luck on your mission." Lexie said.

Lexie saw Rufus depart from the throne room. Minutes later, she could see him riding on Erebus.

"Please don't get hurt, father. Please be safe." Lexie thought.

Lexie walked up and sat on the throne. It was a nice sensation to be sitting on a King's throne. Someday she would be Queen of The Black Kingdom.

Bailey

"Come see this, guys!" Kybolt said.

"Shh!" Bailey said as she walked over to him. "What is it?"

"500 Yen.. It was left in the lowest deck." Kybolt replied.

"Should we divide it into pieces so we all have some?" Flora asked.

"No way. We would be stealing!" Bailey whispered.

"I suppose... It works perfectly! 100 each." Kybolt said.

"Fine." Bailey said, sighing.

Bailey shoved her Yen into her fingerless gloves. It was one safe place to hide it.

"Welcome to Kamendale!" The captain of the boat said. "The Inn is over there by the Hocksan and boys butchers, a room for 1 night is 5 Yen.. so go on skat. 'Ey, Ritz? Can old Nathan talk to ye?"

Ritz walked over to the captain. Bailey couldn't hear what they were talking about, but the captain handed Ritz a small key. What would Ritz need a key for?

"Stay outta' trouble will ya?" Katno said.

"Stay out of trouble you ask? Nah. Obviously, he doesn't know a thing about us. Especially not me." Bailey thought, chuckling.

"Let's go!" Kybolt said as he jumped off the boat.

"Thank you, captain. Have a safe journey wherever your boat takes you." Bailey said, laughing quietly.

They all departed from the boat. Ritz appearently spotted some Yen on Kybolt and Flora.

"What is that?" Ritz asked.

"This, my friend, is the very Yen we were talking about. Kybolt found five-hundred bucks." Bailey said, chuckling and showing Ritz the Yen in Bailey's fingerless glove.

Then, a man on a horse approached the group.

"Oh crap no." Bailey thought. Bailey thought he looked like a King.

"Who would you be?" The man asked.

"Uh... Well, I'm Summer. And these are my brothers and sisters," Bailey said, gesturing to her friends. "We were just taking a walk through the town."

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Rufus
    "Uh... Well, I'm Summer. And these are my brothers and sisters," A girl said said, gesturing to the others. "We were just taking a walk through the town."
    Rufus looked at her "Well, Summer why don't you take your brothers and sisters to the Royal Gathering at quarter sun in the 'morrow.." Rufus looked at one (Kybolt) "He looks different from you.." Rufus motion a guard to goto Lexie with a message entailing "Dear my daughter, Lexie

I have arranged a Royal Gathering, a banquet of sorts, I will not be there untill the royal speech in the middle, so you need organise it, I entrust you with rule over the kingdom while I am gone to Yahuits, you may not of heard of this place but it is an island with an Ancient Memorial and Burial grounds, Ever four years a King or Queen, that have had a child that will be heir, of this place has to go, what we do there is only to be known to the giver or the person recieving it,

I love you
    Dad
    "

and he galloped off to the netural docks.

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years
  • Here is my SU, sorry about the delay, but I'm busier than usual lately.

Name: Cristina Martin

Nickname: Crissy

Side: Pokemon World, Friend

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality: Crissy is a very energetic and active girl. She always is doing some sort of physical activity, and cannot sit still. She is a bit of a bragger, and always wants to show off her skills. Because of that, she is an attention hog. Still, she is a genuinely good person, and always wants others to feel happy.

History: Crissy grew up with two older brothers, and she was very competitive with them. They were always trying to outdo each other. However, both of the brothers eventually left for their own journeys, while Crissy stayed home with the rest of the family. Although she wanted to explore the world as well, her parents wanted her to stay until she was 17, since that was the age her brothers left home at.

Pokemon:
    Species: Wigglytuff
    Nickname: Frankie
    Level: 30
    Moveset: Strength, Brick Break, Sing, Rollout

Species: Gligar
    Nickname: Ace
    Level: 25
    Moveset: Dig, Faint Attack, Quick Attack, Aerial Ace

RP Sample: (from Johto's New Leauge)
    Spoiler:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Haze "Red" Redfield
    Red Kingdom Territory
    Savannah

Haze observed as the Ninja threw a number of Shuriken toward Llednar, who had tried to decapitate him. Llednar was obviously wearing chainmail, or he'd be dead. Frankly, it wasn't apparent at first. But Red noticed a shimmer of silver under Twem's ripped shirt. Hmm, this child was full of surprises. Still, Red had no time to ponder, he caught up to the Ninja until he was right behind him. The Ninja was not a fool, he sense Red's presence and withdrew the great Katana upon his back. Red drew one of his sabers in response, not both because he needed to keep a hand on Mist. Then, they clashed. The swords hit each other with a clang, then their blades slid away from each other, making a sound like nails on chalk board. Red could tell this Ninja had been given an elder's Katana. Only given to the most masterful on Ninja. Red knew because his guild of Assassins had once come across a band of Ninja, and extracted information from one of them. But why was such a wise Ninja leading a band of lowly bandits? Red couldn't think about it further before the Ninja's Katana came rushing down toward his face. Red had trouble, but he managed to toss the Katana aside and get a cut on the Ninja's arm before he withdrew it.

Red was getting annoyed now, they'd already re-entered Red territory, but at least this was a good challenge for him. "Give up now or die" Red shouted toward the Ninja. He did not reply, but instead threw a number of Shuriken toward Red. It was too fast, and one of the Shuriken impaled Red in the arm. He painfully took it out, and threw it away. The rip in his sleeve revealed his own chain-mail. "Nice try, thug. But you're not getting me that easily." Red mocked. He tightened the grip on his sword and lunged back to clash blades with the Katana-wielder.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Llednar

Llednar caught up to Haze and the Ninja. The two of them were engaged in a fight. Llednar rode alongside the ninja and swung his sword at the man. The ninja parried Haze's blade and dodged Llednar's. But Llednar knew the man wouldn't last long. He shifted in Babus's saddle and suddenly leapt toward the ninja. He managed to yank the man off of his horse and they both fell to the ground. Llednar was on his feet in a flash.

"I am afraid I can not show you any mercy... Prepare to die, scum," Llednar said. He advanced on the ninja, who took this chance to hurl a knife at Llednar. Llednar ducked and the knife swept his hat off his head and it fell to the ground. Llednar glared at the ninja, who drew another, shorter katana.

"It does not matter how many weapons you have. You can never defeat me," Llendar said as the two of them began circling. Llednar was also keeping an eye on Haze, and as such, he was taken a little by surprise when the ninja was suddenly behind him and slashing at his head. Llednar moved quickly forward and the blade sliced painfully into the back of his neck. Llednar was glad he had such swift reactions, or he would be dead. He snarled and swung his sword, only to have it blocked by the shorter blade. The two of them exchanged blows, neither of them gaining an edge, despite the fact that Llednar only had one weapon. Llednar had sorely underestimated this ninja, but that was in the past. Llednar was currently enjoying this sparring. But he was growing bored. When his boredom reached it's peak, the ninja would not know what hit him.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • All Red did was watch. Watch as Twem and the Ninja clashed swords. He had stopped Mist to see the little fight. This would be amusing. It was hard to choose between killing the Ninja or letting Llednar do it, just so Red could see his power. After all, a Ninja was a decent challenge.
    Red watched as The two men circled each other. It had been a good idea to knock the man off his horse, Red had to commend him for that, but suddenly he thought he could Llednar glancing at him. What? Was this boy afraid of Red? He couldn't blame him, but it was a stupid thing to do when fighting a Ninja. They took every opportunity they got to use the element of surprise. Just as this Ninja did when he snuck up behind Llednar and tried to decapitate him. It was a good thing that he managed to evade, or Red would have some cleaning up to do. However, when they boy turned his back to Red, the Assassin clearly saw that the back of his neck had been cut, not badly, but it was still bleeding. "You should be more careful around these outlanders, Sir Twem." Red teased. "You have my word I shall not attack you while you battle." Red said, holding up both his hands, and sheathing his Saber. Just then, the Ninja threw a pair of Shuriken, throwing stars, toward Red. The man immediately withdrew both his sabers and deflected them with great skill. "Nice try, but you are nothing but a bandit." Red mocked the Ninja again. The Ninja kept his eye on Llednar after that.

Red got off his horse and picked up one of the Shuriken. "Hmm" he scoffed, as he picked up the strange weapon. It was the shape of a star, with a hole in the middle and such a thin blade that one might think it was made of tin. But it was sharp on each point, sharper than most swords. Red wondered how many that Ninja had left. He'd probably already thrown more than a dozen. Red took a pose just like the Ninja's and threw the Shuriken into the distance, he found it slid through the air with amazing ease. These did not require any skills except aim to use. Something that came naturally to Red.

He picked up the other Shuriken which was still lying in the sand. Carefully, he aimed for the Ninja, who was still focused on Twem. However, he only wanted to maim him, so he aimed for his leg. Then, he launched it. The Shuriken slid through the air like steel through skin, and with such speed that almost instantly it passed dangerously close to Llednar's leg, and entered the Ninja's. Only his knee, though. The Ninja moaned, giving Llednar an open chance to strike, obviously he was not wearing chain-mail.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • OCC:
    @PsychoJigglypuff: Uh, you can only be a friend from one of the red kingdoms not the pokemon world, so you can change it kay but for now Pending)

Ritz

"This, my friend, is the very Yen we were talking about. Kybolt found five-hundred bucks." Bailey replied to Ritz question, chuckling and showing Ritz the Yen in Bailey's fingerless glove.
    "Nice"replied Ritz as a man came over to the group and said, "Who would you be?" he said.
    Ritz wanted to say something but Bailey said something first, she said, "Uh... Well, I'm Summer. And these are my brothers and sisters," Bailey said, gesturing to her friends. "We were just taking a walk through the town."
    "Yeah"replied Ritz as she walked to hide Flora and Kybolts yen.
    "Well, Summer why don't you take your brothers and sisters to the Royal Gathering at quarter sun in the 'morrow.." replied the guy, he acted like a king, maby he was the king?
    The man looked King like anyway, then he gave a signal to his guard for something.
    Then he went away on his horse, Ritz sighed and turned back to look at Flora and Kybolt, "You need to hide that guys, here give me some"said Ritz as she took 100 yen.
    Ritz put the yen in her small pocket and turned back to the teens, "Ok we should go to the INN now, its right there"said Ritz as she looked and pointed to a old looking INN with a sign that said 'INN 5 yen for 1 night'
    Ritz and the teens started to walk towards the INN.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Llednar

"Accepted, gladly!" Llednar said in response to Haze saying he would not attack Llednar. He knew the man could be lying. But he chose to believe that Haze had a sense of honor, at least good enough of one to keep his word. Llednar then focused completely on the ninja. Their swords clashed a few more times and the smaller katana was knocked to the ground. Llednar swung a mighty stroke only to have the ninja charge him. He spun out of the way as the katana nicked his arm. His hirt was torn open again and the blade scraped across Llednar's chainmail. Llednar struck back, opening a deep gash down the ninja's back. Llednar heard what had become a too familiar buzz and took a half a step sideways as another shuriken whizzed past his leg and struck the ninja in the knee. Llednar wasted no time and swung his sword in an arc at the ninja, felling the man. Then he whistled. Babus came trotting up at that point. Llednar picked up the large katana. It was a finely made, and beautifully decorated weapon. Llednar had never seen an equal to it except for his own blade. He turned to Haze.

"My thanks Sir Redfield. Though, You really did not need to do that. The man was done. Now, if you will excuse me, I wil take this man back to my king as I was ordered. Good day," Llednar said. He began to hoist the ninja's corpse onto Babus's back.

(OOC: And now comes the fun part. XD)

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Waver
    Waver decided to camp somewhere distant from where anyone would normally go and set up a shelter. During the night, Waver let his Pokémon out for a little bit. "I'm sorry guys." Waver started. "But you'll be stuck in your Poké Balls for a while." His Pokémon made sad sounds. "But we'll be back before you know it." Waver said. He returned his Pokémon back to his disguised Poké Balls.

Kable
    "Just what could this force field be? And what kind of magic was used on it." Kable asked himself. "Not like it matters. It's a road block to rescuing Waver, so I need some way around it. If I could find out just where it leads, then maybe..." He continued. Kable sighed. "Nothing is ever easy. Either it's working for Dark Ops or Light Ops. It's always the same, over complicated problems." He said annoyed. Kable walked off back to his lab area he set up to obtain a device to study the hole.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Flora

A guy, looked like he was very powerful came up to the teens and said, "Who would you be?" he said.
    "Uh... Well, I'm Summer. And these are my brothers and sisters," Bailey said, gesturing to her friends. "We were just taking a walk through the town." replied Bailey.
    "Well, Summer why don't you take your brothers and sisters to the Royal Gathering at quarter sun in the 'morrow.." replied the man as he left on his horse.
    Ritz had moved infront of Flora and Kybolt, probably to hide the Yen that was in plain sight.
    "You need to hide that guys, here give me some"said Ritz as she took 100 yen.
    "Sorry Ritz"replied Flora. "Ok we should go to the INN now, its right there"said Ritz as she looked and pointed to a old looking INN with a sign that said 'INN 5 yen for 1 night'
    The guys started to walk towards the INN, Flora followed them.

Aqua
    "Come on, you really thought you had a chance"said Adelle as she smiled evilly, Adelle came closer to Aqua and put her sword on Aqua's, "The battle's about to end"said Adelle as she scratched Aqua's leg with her sword.
    "Ah"said Aqua in pain.
    Adelle laughed and put her sword up easy to put through her heart.
    "This is for calling me a wench!"said Adelle as she lowered her sword nearer to Aqua's heart.
    Adelle was about to push the sword into her heart when suddenly the doors burst open with soldiers and guards with there weapons.

shinysweety

Years
  • OCC:
    PsychoJigglypuff: Kay feel free to join again at anytime.)

Adelle

Adelle laughed and was about to push the sword into her heart when suddenly the doors burst open with soldiers and guards with there weapons.
    "So you brought backup did you?"asked Adelle as she smiled, Adelle twisted and took out her knife and put it at Aqua's throat, "Stay back or i will do it!"shouted Adelle as she walked towards some rope that was hanging a chandelier up.
    Adelle let go of Aqua and quickly cut the rope making the chandelier go down, Adelle held on to the rope and got pulled up to the top, high above the ground.
    Adelle chuckled and jamp onto the balcony with the windows (not where the archers are) "Farewell weakling!"shouted Adelle.
    The archers shot arrows and Adelle just ran and dodged them all. Adelle took the Goblet from her belt rest and jamp out the window falling to the ground.
    Adelle put out her hand and grabbed one of the arrows that was still on the wall and used it to get down.
    Adelle flipped once and landed on the floor with both her feet up.
    The archers fired there arrows at Adelle again but missed.
    Adelle picked up her crossbow and hoped on her horse and ride away fast.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Aqua

Adelle had stolen the goblet and got away, the soldiers came and helped Aqua up.
    "That commander gets on my nerves"said Aqua, "Where is Red when you need him...."thought Aqua as she got up.
    "Your majesty are you alright?"asked a guard.
    "Yes thank you, the black kingdom have stolen back there Goblet, let them be. They deserve a reward for a outstanding fight by there commander"said Aqua as she walked and sat back down on her throne.
    Aqua looked at the damage and mess, the broken chandelier, the blood, the arrows on the floor, it was all ruined.
    "Get the servants to clean up this mess"demanded Aqua as she slouched down on her chair.

shinysweety

Years
  • Ritz

Ritz kept walking as a beautiful girl came bu on a horse, she stopped right infront of the Teens and said, "Your not from around here are you?"
    "Oh great how many people come to use, is it cause of my hair"said Ritz, Ritz looked at the girl, she was beautiful with pink armor and a hair bow.
    "Uh..... were from around here, why do you think were not?"asked Ritz.
    "Oh come on, you don't think i cant tell. Whats the name of this village?"asked the woman, Ritz looked around for a sign that might say the village is name, But there was none.
    "Um........ Black town?"guessed Ritz, the girl looked at Ritz as she knew she was lying, "No wait Black village?"said Ritz still guessing the village.
    "Don't worry, you'r secrets safe with me"said the woman as she walked forwards and winked at the group.
    "That was weird"thought Ritz.

Adelle

Adelle was riding Saber in the dessert.
    Adelle arrived at the town and walked through with the royal goblet in a bag attached to Saber.
    "Slow boy, go to the castle"said Adelle as she entered town, it was a while since she had saw this part of town, the docks to.
    Adelle went over to the docks for a short cut to the castle.
    She walked to the docks and spotted the King, Adelle's eye's opened and hid herself and made Saber go a little faster so he wouldn't see her.
    Adelle spotted a group of Teens walking by, one of them had pink hair, one had really long brown hair and slightly brown skin and one had brown hair and black clothes.
    There were more of them aswell, Adelle stopped and looked at them on her horse, "Your not from around here are you?"asked Adelle.
    "Uh..... were from around here, why do you think were not?" replied the Girl with pink hair, "Oh come on, you don't think i cant tell. Whats the name of this village?"asked Adelle as she laughed softly.
    "Um........ Black town?"guessed the girl, Adelle looked at her as she knew she was lying, "No wait Black village?"said the girl still guessing the village.
    One of the kings guards came over and said,"Those people are not from either kingdom, I just talked to Captain Katno and he said one didn't correct him when he pointed out a false mistake. They are not from around here have you heard their names being whispered Kybolt, Ritz... those are very unusual names, Goodbye Commander." he said with hand on heart, and ride away to the netural dock."Don't worry, you'r secrets safe with me"said Adelle as she walked forwards and winked at the group.
    "They must be from the red kingdom....."thought Adelle.

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Rufus
    Rufus saw his commander and ride Erebus over to her "Those people are not from either kingdom, I just talked to Captain Katno and he said one didn't correct him when he pointed out a false mistake. They are not from around here have you heard their names being whispered Kybolt, Ritz... those are very unusual names, Goodbye Commander." he said with hand on heart, and ride away to the netural dock.

Last edited:

shinysweety

Years
  • Adelle

Adelle made it to the castle gates with two guards, "I have returned with the goblet let me past"ordered Adelle.
    The guards opened the gate and Adelle galloped in. Adelle saw the castle opening for her. Adelle got off Saber and tied him to a pole shaped as a sword, she started to walk to the castle, the guards let her walk past them.
    Adelle walked to the throne room where Lexie was. Adelle'd shoulder started to hurt again, she out her hand over it, "Ahh"said Adelle quietly in pain a bit.
    Adelle took her hand off and saw it covered in blood. Adelle just kept walking towards the throne room, to give back the goblet.
    Adelle made it to the throne room, she opened the door and saw Lexie, Adelle walked to her and kneeled with one of her legs and the other up.
    "I have returned with the goblet"said Adelle as she rose up.
    Adelle's shoulder was still bleeding in a blackish red colour.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • (
    OCC:
    @PsychoJigglypuff: Uh, you can only be a friend from one of the red kingdoms not the pokemon world, so you can change it kay but for now Pending)

You may also be a friend of the Ten Teens working together with the Ten Teen's other friends to find out and discover what happened to them. You find out from their footprints that they have fallen down a strage hole. You also find out from a dream that they are in an entirely New World. You try to travel to the other world, but the hole won't work this time. You must find a way to help your friends get back home from another your world before they get caught...

What? I don't even... look at bolded.. there's nothing about the kingdoms.

Sorry for only OOC POST but This NEEDS to be said

PS: Rufus Talked to Adelle, and don't you dare shrug it off and say she didn't hear him.)

Back