• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A New World (Players Needed)

RubyForever

Lily Rose☻& April Shousham♥ RP
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    Name: April Shousham

Nickname: (Optional)

Side: Pokémon World, Ten Teen

Appearance:
    Pokemon: A New World (Players Needed)

Personality: She is a happy, caring, passionate, young girl who loves the thrill of life aswell as the nice quiet times with a book in the morning, Moon and Sun. Light and Dark, she hates bug types and grass types, she loves fire types and flying. Although she has her flaws, A fear of Height, also she turns very shy after being bullied or told off. She is very peculiar as in she hates flying types but is scared of heights.

History: When she was little her parents had financial troubles, So her dad went to work at a PokéMart and then one day there was a fire and he got out saving a colleague, Later they found out that it was a hot-headed Blaziken, Her father captured it and tamed it, and decided to give his daughter when she was 14, Later She had a younger sister called Clare or Clarie. Then all attension was on Clare. She felt a bit left out but not much. then when she was 14, everything went downhill, untill, Her dad gave her Blaziken, and she called it Blaze, and then she set of for a adventure aswell as her friends, 2 years later she was walking to the Penultimate Gym when she got a call to come see a strange hole so she ran their but no one there, daring she peeked over the edge, and then the last thing that happend was a boot clashing with her spine sending her wirling through the hole.

RP sample: Sorry. This is my First RP

Pokemon: (Up to three can be from any region):
    Species: Blaziken
    Nickname: Blaze
    Level: 20
    Moveset: Ember, Low Kick, High Kick, Siesmic Toss.

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Frank Borrows
    They started walking to his house, when they got there he pointed to his bedroom "Get changed in there." He laid out the clothes, There were everything basicly, every single piece of clothing had to be changed.

Kybolt

They entered and a guy pointed to his bedroom "Get changed in there." He laid out the clothes.

(Sorry for short post, I cannot do much.)

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • (OCC: So sorry for the short post! This wont happen again i promise!)

Flora

Flora walked with the guys, she went over to Ritz. "Hey Ritz what did you do down there?"asked Flora.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2011
    Name: Angela Hyland

Nickname: Anne

Side: The Ten Teens

Appearance:
    i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy26/PatchouliandCirnoRULZ/anne.png

Personality: Angela is a very out-going girl that just loves other people's company. When she is around other people she doesn't know, then she gets quiet and not socialize as much. But don't be discouraged by this! Once she gets close to a person, she'll start to talk more often. One problem with her though is her worry that no one will like her. When her friends aren't around, she tends to be pessimistic and her pokemon are the ones to listen to her complain about herself. Poor fellas… her friends don't know about this attitude because she shields it with a 'happy' personality.

History: Having first been born and come from the Hoenn Region (Mauville City), Angela comes from a pretty large family, consisting of: a mother, a father, an older brother, an older sister, and a younger brother. Being the second to youngest child of the family, her parents and older siblings call her the 'kitten' of the family while her younger sibling is called the 'puppy'. As much as this annoyed her, she pushed the nickname aside for her life as a child.

When she turned twelve, Angela had decided to go on a pokemon journey. Her first pokemon wasn't given to her by a professor, rather her older brother since he went on his journey first. The pokemon was a gift given to him by a girl in the Johto region and is now hers to keep. As she progressed, she had made a lot of progress and 10 new friends. When she heard of a legendary pokemon at a lake, she just had to go and see for herself. Seeing a giant hole there, her curiosity got the best of her and she went to go take a closer look. That's when she felt someone push her down the hole to who knows where.

Pokemon:
    Species: Flareon
    Nickname: Spade
    Level: 35
    Moveset:
    - Flamethrower
    - Quick Attack
    - Echoed Voice
    - Shadow Ball

Species: Camerupt
    Nickname: Volcan
    Level: 30
    Moveset:
    - Magnitude
    - Flame Charge
    - Rock Slide
    - Flash Cannon

Species: Castform
    Nickname: Doodle
    Level: 25
    Moveset:
    - Water gun
    - Ember
    - Powder Snow
    - Protect

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • @ Fireheart: np, and you can just post your SU in this thread. And also accepted!
    @ Aquataris: Its ok :)
    @ Ruby Forever: Accepted! Thanks for making your SU so soon! :), you can start posting now.
    "Roleplay girl: Its ok :)

Ritz

Ritz walked towards Franks house, they went inside the house. Flora then came over and said, "Hey Ritz what did you do down there?"asked Flora.
    "Im sorry Flora, i cant tell you its a secret. If i told you you wouldn't believe me anyways"replied Ritz as she kept walking.
    Ritz and Flora both entered Franks house at the same time.
    "Get changed in there." said Frank as he pointed at a room.
    "Kay, but.... at the same time? or...."replied Ritz.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Frank Borrows
    "Kay, but.... at the same time? or...." The girl said
    "Well we need to do it hastily so what do you think?" Frank said looking at her.
    Frank closed the door.
    "Go on." He coaxed

(Most of theese will be short untill we get back out on the streets/getting dressed.)

RubyForever

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    April fell down onto sand, and then before she could blink they have, gone on a ship, being called siblings and now we were ready to get dressed in this strange man's bedroom, They probably don't even remember I came,

She tapped Ritz on her shoulder "Hi Ritz." She whispered "What's going on, Remember I'm April?"

shinysweety

Years
  • Ritz

"Well we need to do it hastily so what do you think?" Frank said looking at her.
    Frank closed the door.
    "Go on." He coaxed
    "What! Oh my gosh, this is crazy im not taking off my clothes with you guys here"said Ritz.
    Then a girl tapped on Ritz shoulder and said, "Hi Ritz." She whispered "What's going on, Remember I'm April?"
    Ritz looked at the girl, she looked familiar. "Oh hi April"said Ritz as she smiled. "Don't worry i have everything under control just..... relax and blend in kay"whispered Ritz.
    "Now how will we do this?"thought Ritz. Ritz looked at the clothes Frank put out for them "Ok guys take some clothes and we will each take turns to put them on, but do it quick i will go first"said Ritz.
    Ritz took a tunic that had a pink light short strip sleeved top with two buttons on the sleeves, it had two swirly dragon design on both left and right sides of the top.
    She got two hot pink gloves that had finger holes that, the gloves were big and reached almost up to Ritz top.
    It had a short wavy seethrough silk skirt with a pair of baby pink pants that went up to her knees. They had red ribbons at the end on each side and had a purple diamond on the top.
    The silk skirt had two strings that went like a cross with a ribbon in the middle and a pocket next to that.
    It also came with a pair of brown heel boots with a dotty design at the top.
    The tunic came with a necklace that went on the neck with a small heart at the side and a plain pink arm bracelet and a black plain headband "Ok you guys all turn your heads and don't you dare peek or else!"said Ritz as she started to dress.

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Frank Borrows
    "That what I was meaning, for what you're gonna do, Oh and you can go behind that big wardrobe." Frank said as he went into the main room.

(sorry short bUT I have to go now!)

shinysweety

Years
  • Ritz

Ritz went inside the wardrobe and took her tunic with her. "I will tell you when im done"said Ritz as she closed the wardrobe door, Ritz sighed quietly and started to change, she took off her dress, then her long boots. "Lucky no-one is here" thought Ritz. Ritz took her new outfit and looked at it "Well its better than nothing"said Ritz quietly as she put her arms in the holes of the top and her head through one to. Ritz put her new pants and skirt on, they actually looked nice together, Then Ritz put on her boots and then her gloves. Then she out on her necklace and her arm bracelet a little lower than her shoulder. Ritz took her pokeballs from her pocket, now she had 4. "Welcome Todadile i think you will be good friends with my other pokemon"whispered Ritz. Ritz smiled at her pokeballs and put them in her little pouch bag. Ritz came out of the wardrobe all dresses in a proper medieval outfit. "Wow i look so... Medieval! cool"said Ritz as she looked at her outfit. "Kay then who's gona go next?"asked Ritz.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Flora

Ritz went inside the wardrobe and took her tunic with her. "I will tell you when im done"said Ritz as she closed the wardrobe door.
    Flora went over to April and tapped her shoulder, "Hey April, did Ritz tell you what happened in the basement?"asked Flora. Before April could answer Ritz came out of the wardrobe in a awsome outfit.
    "Wow i look so... Medieval! cool"said Ritz as she looked at her outfit. "Kay then who's gona go next?"asked Ritz.
    "I will!"said Flora as she picked up a light green and pink tunic, Flora went in the wardrobe with the tunic (I will detail the Tunic when she is wearing it cause i need to go to the park now)

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Kybolt
    Kybolt looked at them "I'm gonna go change in there" He said pointing at the door, opposite the wardrobe. he went over and picked up his clothes and went in, he took off all clothing. and then put on new Medieval undies, and he put on a soothing blue tunic, and put in a crimzon Red cape,He put on a lordly coat over it, he added his sheath, and put his sword in, he put on his new fine boots. He took his shield and put it behind his cape and put on a chainmaill helemet, added two smaller sheath and added double daggers, sliding the chainmail chest peice under his tunic, he opened the door and came back in, "Lord Kybolt at your service!" he chuckled under his own breath.

RubyForever

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    Ritz went inside the wardrobe and took her tunic with her. "I will tell you when im done"said Ritz as she closed the wardrobe door.
    April felt someone tapping her shoulder, "Hey April, did Ritz tell you what happened in the basement?"asked a female voice, she twirled and saw Flora "Flora!" Before April could answer Ritz came out of the wardrobe in an outfit.
    "Wow I look so... Medieval! cool"said Ritz as she looked at her outfit. "Kay then who's gonna go next?"asked Ritz.
    "I will!"said Flora as she picked up a light green and pink tunic
    Kybolt looked at them "I'm gonna go change in there"
    He opened the door and came back in, "Lord Kybolt at your service!" he chuckled under his own breath.
    April looked around "I am gonna get changed in where Kybolt was."
    She went over and picked up her clothes and went in, she took off all clothing. and then put on new Medieval undies, and she put on a silk red tunic, and put on a blue and gold dress with sparkly aqua blue crystals attached, she added her shoes,she hid in a pocket a dagger, She opened the door and came back in, "Look at this beautiful dress!" she twirled gracefully.

(May I reserve a Red Kingdom Soilder)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

shinysweety

Years
  • Accepted! thanks for making your SU so soon! And btw your character looks so beautiful :).

Ritz

"I will!"said Flora as she picked up a light green and pink tunic, Flora went in the wardrobe with the tunic.
    "I still can't believe they found a Todadile...."thought Ritz as she held her arm.
    "I'm gonna go change in there" said Kybolt randomly as she pointed to a door opposite to the wardrobe. "Should i tell anyone?"thought Ritz, Ritz let her arm go and sighed.
    Then Kybolt came out from the door, "Lord Kybolt at your service!" he chuckled.
    Ritz smiled, "I am gonna get changed in where Kybolt was." said April, "How did the pokemon even get here? Did it fall in the hole to?"thought Ritz. "Maybe it was stolen? But who would bring it here anyways?"thought Ritz really caught up in the mystery. April came back out from the door and said "Look at this beautiful dress!" Ritz looked at her as she twirled around, "To girly to me...."thought Ritz as she put smiled and put her thumb up.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Flora

Kybolt, Ritz, April and herself had finished dressing, they all looked great. She really liked Ritz outfit. Flora sighed and went over to Ritz, "Ritz! Please tell me, who is that man and what were you doing with a key!"said Flora as everyone turned to look.

Aqua

Aqua sighed, "Commander Redfield still hasn't returned your majesty, should i send anyone else to do the job?"asked a man in red clothes and puffy sleeves.
    "Hmm, lets send are best soldiur then, get solduir Lilly Rose imediatly"replied Aqua. The man bowed and went out the room, Aqua waited.
    The man, Henry went over to Lilly Rose's dorm. He knocked on the door. "Lilly Rose are you there?"asked the man.

shinysweety

Years
  • (OCC: I thought Flora was changing? O_O)

Ritz

Flora came over to Ritz in a curious way, "Ritz! Please tell me, who is that man and what were you doing with a key!"said Flora as everyone turned to look.
    "What key there was no key, and he is Frank Borrows, a friend of Captin Katno"replied Ritz.
    "Ok fine, Captin Katno gave me a key, it can unlock any lock made. The man really is Frank Borrows, he found a Pokemon along with a friend, He found a Todadile they called in a crockadile and they call a pokeball a pocket ball.
    "He gave the Todadile to me, i don't know why but we cant show the Todadile to anyone, or any of our other pokemon like Togekiss of Pikachu...."replied Ritz.
    "I really wish we could, i want to see my pokemon again. Let them out of my pokeballs."said Ritz. Ritz sighed, if we want to get back home we just need to blend in and hide are pokemon."said Ritz as she finished, "Ok there i told you"

RubyForever

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    Lily
    She heard knocking on the door. "Lilly Rose are you there?"asked the man.
    "I've told you before,Henry, I am Sanor, Next time you do that I'm gonna slit you throat and send you bleeding while screaming at Aqua about how you didn't take care of Takaroh."
    Lily sneered as she jumped down from the tree in the middle of the courtyard.
    "Oh yes I know you want me to goto Aqua, huh?"
    Before he could reply Lily replied bluntly "Thought so."
    Lily sighed as she hopped onto Shark and tugged him forward,
    She pulled up into the stable and climbed palace wall and backflipped off the top level, landing in front of Aqua, crouching, "Yes, My Lady?" Lily said loyally.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • (OOC: Before all of you get carried away, I would like to remind everyone that plays one of the Ten Teens that no one has had any training in how to use medival weapon, at least not according to your SUs. So, though you all may carry weapons now, you have no idea how to use them, nor would you have the phsyical strength to use them in a fight for too long, as the average sword weighs 20 pounds or more. Please keep that in mind when you post. Because while Llednar or Adelle may be able to fight several people at once and win, odds are high that Draco or Ritz would not be able to even take on one trained soldier. And don't forget that armor is very heavy, even Chainmail. Most people that had never worn it before would not be well adjusted to it to start with, though it would be far easier to get used to than weilding a sword. Just trying to keep some shade of realism in this. XD)

Draco

Draco tapped his foot impatiently. He was still waiting for someone important to show up. His eye was drawn to a sword that was sitting by the fire. Hm... He needed to find a way to defend himself incase he got attacked.

"Captain, may I see this?" Draco asked. Without waiting for a response he picked up the Longsword. Wow, was it heavy! He would need some serious muscle to use this! No, he didn't want to fight with this, he needed something smaller.

"Heh, ever use a sword before, Lord Draco?" the captain asked. Draco shook his head no. The captain took the sword out of his hand and swung it with surprising speed at Draco, who quickly ducked and jumped away.

"Heh, you've got good instincts. Guess you sorcerors need to know how to duck," the captain said with a laugh. Draco grinned. He pushed his bleach-blonde hair out of his eyes.

"I guess you could say that. Most people aren't used to seeing magic, so when I was born a sorceror, they just about lynched me. Then when my father died, I had to get out of town before they tried again. People tend to fear what they don't understand. So, do you think you could teach me to use that?" Draco asked, pointing at the sword. The captain looked at it.

"I ain't much good. It would take years to make you able to take care of yourself with this. Years I ain't got. But, I got something else for you. Follow me," the captain said. Draco nodded and followed him into the store room. There were many swords all over the place of varying sizes and shapes. Draco immediately found a beautifully decorated sword with ornate carvings. It was exetremely light and fit his hand perfectly.

"This it?" Draco asked. The Captain laughed and swung his own sword, breaking the blade in Draco's and, making him drop it to the ground with a clatter.

"No, this is," the man then said pulling out a long dagger. It was about a foot and a half long, with a pair of rubies set into the hilt. He handed it to Draco, who pulled it out of it's sheath. The blade was a beautiful silver color, with odd markings written on it. It was magnificent. And functional, as Draco found out on accident as he held the blade the wrong way.

"Ouch! Stupid dagger!" Draco said as a small cut opened up in his hand. He sheathed the blade and looked at the captain, who was digging through some other stuff. He soon came back to Draco with another Dagger. This one was the exact same as the first, only instead of rubies set into the hilt, it was emeralds. Draco accepted the second dagger with a mesmerized look on his face, but the captain wasn't done yet. He pulled a nice black leather outfit out of a pile of old armor. He tossed it at Draco. This was some fine stuff right here. It was very thick, and finely woven. Draco quickly put it on with a small blush on his face. Clearly this man had never heard the word modesty before. It was heavy, way heavier than Draco had thought.

"That's a full set of masterwork leather armor. It's very light, and will let you move about. It will keep you safer than that other outfit of yours, but you still need to dodge well. Put those daggers on your waist like this. That way you can get them out with no trouble. Come on now," the captain said. Draco took all this in and followed the captain outside. He had a shortbow and a quiver of arrows. At least, Draco thought it was a short bow. He wasn't sure. They went out to an archery range. Draco took the bow. It was a simple, unadorned bow. Draco was shown how to knock the arrow, and he drew it back. Hm... quite a pull on that string. With an audible twang, he fired at the target. Not bad! Not a bullseye, but he had hit the target in roughly the middle, though a little too far to the right. Like about four inches. That was cool!

"Not half bad. You hit the target on your first try. Still, I wouldn't hire you with shooting like that. Here, fire all these arrows, then we'll go do something else," the captain said.

"Why are you doing all this? I mean, I am very grateful and all, but why?" Draco asked.

"Well, it's a dangerous world. My job is to keep people from coming to harm. So, teaching them to protect themselves is a lot easier than doing it myself. And you remind me of my son a little bit. Does that answer your question young Lord Draco?" the captain said. Draco nodded and went back to firing.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • (OCC: Oh yeah.... please pretend she finished)

Aqua

Aqua waited for Lily to arrive, suddenly Lily appeared infront of Aqua and said "Yes, My Lady?" as she crouched down.
    "Ah, Sanor you made it, look behind you"said Aqua, "A Black commander came to retreave to Goblet you stole. Her name was Adelle, she was so strong and clever"replied Aqua.
    Aqua sighed deeply, "Commander Redfield still has not returned so i will have to send you on this mission"explained Aqua.
    "Here is your mission, I have injured the black commander Adelle in our previous battle and now she is week, so what i need you to do is go to the black kingdom, sneak in and capture my daughter, Lexie. Bring her back safely i will explain why after the mission. Now go! there is no time to loose!"ordered Aqua.

RubyForever

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013

Lily
    Lily listened "Yes Madam." She said as she ran out of the room and whistled for Shark, He came and She mounted him starting to gallop towards the border, Awhile later, her horse had slowed and was panting frantically and exhausted, Lily's overcoat was drenched, they needed to stop, she got down and put some water infront of shark and desided to train, upon going there
    she heard an arrow shoot, Lily rolled and wall ran up to a blonde teen, "Who are you?"
    She demanded.

Last edited:
    Back