• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First wave of generation four Pokémon added to GO

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    rite now.

People in my group are playing at 1am and I'm telling them they're basically crazy and that shinies are way more important.

Honestly... I'm not excited lmao. I'm just keen to evolve shiny Eevee.

Lord X-Giga-X

Sardonyx's Evil Dev
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2022
    What a great time to not have any Poké Balls whatsoever... Ah well, didn't have that many favorites in Sinnoh anyway.

And even then, two of my Sinnoh favorites are gonna be raid bosses, so I'm certainly not in any hurry right now.

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
  • Already caught a ton of Bidoofs, a couple of Starly, one Kricketot and a Turtwig. Being quite liberal with Pinap berries as well.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    FINALLY RIOLU, AT LONG LAST

Super excited for the Sinnoh mons, even though I don't play as much in the cold weather.. lol

Me a friend will drive around in a heated car for them, I'm sure.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Caught one (at least) of all the gen 4 starters, along with a few of the common Pokes. Hoping to see a Shinx raid at a convenient time because dangit I want one. Or several. And Shinies of them.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I've caught all of the starters so far, more than once, and it's nice because they spawn much better than the starters before.

I believe I read that the spawn rate increased a bit? That could be it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'm already sick of all of the Bidoofs. xD I hate that they are in the Raids. When your expecting something awesome and you get a Bidoof instead.

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
    Years
  • So I've been soaking in the Sinnoh mons that dropped, and yeah, the Sinnoh starter spawn rate appears to be really high. Chimchar was the first one I caught, yet on my first day hunting Sinnoh mons, I've managed to find so many Turtwig that I already ended up with a Grotle at the end of this day. Today, I went out again and found an increase in the spawn rate of Piplup and a few more Chimchar, allowing me to evolve mine (they're all good IV). At this point I now have a Grotle, Monferno, Prinplup, Staravia, Bidoof and Kricketot.

Still haven't found a Buneary yet (well, I did, but it ran away) but I'm glad I also found a good IV Larvitar today as well...

Last edited:
    Back