• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
Years
  • though i'm probably not getting off for a bit, my Wi-Fi's not working at the moment, so we'll have to let you know when the Manaphy is ready. :D

BigWolf

3hardyboy: we dont have shiny piplip(what ar u reading) u have to wait until linkens wifi works

Kai Lee: ur pokemon is ready waitin on wifi

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I would like a phione egg please...If it's not too much to ask. I don't quite know what to offer you though... How about a feebas? To me it seems incredibly unfair, but you did say you'd take almost anything.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • yep. i will take anything. it may sound unfair, but think of it as a charity. :D

and i don't think we'll be able to fill the order of a Shiny Piplup anytime soon. not unless we get lucky. lol

BigWolf

well after i trade with a customer, im logging off(its 12:13, got to wake up at 6 tomorrow bcuz im goin to the beach :D, hope i see some ladys he he he XP)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Alright, well I don't know who has what, so I'm assuming Linkin has the phione, and from what I've read it seems his connection is down. Correct me if I am wrong, but should I wait until tomorrow for the trade?

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • its getting that time here, too (12:18 right now, lol). so, i'll have to see what i can do...and hopefully i'll be back up and running for trades again, tomorrow. so sorry to everyone for the inconvenience.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • It's ok with me, but I won't be back on tomorrow until atleast 10 pm, on linkins and Bigwolf's time. Will this be ok?

Years
  • a female larvitar and maybe a piplup and houndour (save the trouble of catching a houndoom)

i am not sure what i have let me look though what is in my extra and reject box, there both filled the results of my many times breeding

Last edited:

Abdul

Elite Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2008
    Abdul: damn that sucks, do u have to get another router?

Nd32: sorry didnt know u wanted a cranidos but it is ready
    Ya but I was gonna go to my cuzzin's house and he has wireless so i would have been able to fill in my orders

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
  • charmander?

i really want a charmander..... i dont know what you want for it though. how about a chickorita or something????

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
  • Is the female Adamant / Jolly Gible done? I'm already waiting for days man... I don't want to get rude, but please just finish my request and then go on with the rest...

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
  • i really want a charmander..... i dont know what you want for it though. how about a chickorita or something????
    You'll get one for free(have lots of those little lizards using space in my PC)

So would anyone be able to trade me a Horsea w/ a Dragon Scale?
    Yep...but I don't know why you need it so badly...

Is the female Adamant / Jolly Gible done? I'm already waiting for days man... I don't want to get rude, but please just finish my request and then go on with the rest...
    I'll start to breed right now if they didn't.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back