• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rezeed

A Die-Hard Trainer/Fan
Years
  • umm... I am interested in obtaining a snorunt egg and hopefully a dawn stone. I'll trade for either my feebas, Roselia(Shiny), or Chansey(Shiny). Don't really care about losing a feebas because I have a pkmn sapphire with a dead battery and the "sweet spot" will forever remain the same.

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
  • Okay here are the Pokemon I want:

Spoiler:

I'm not sure what you want as payment. I have a few Legendarys I'm willing to trade but you have to let me know what you want.(In game legendaries, like Mesprit and Cresselia, but they're still legendarys.) If there are any other specific Pokemon you want, I'll let you know if I have them. I've never really done this before, so I'm not too sure how this works.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • I'd like to apologize, to no end, my absense, but I have been quite busy. I would like to introduce a new member to the team, though: xX Shadolad Xx

I probably won't have too much time to do any trades today, or in the near future, possibly this weekend, though. :D

nohakman

Fear the Cadian Lucario!
    Years
  • Would it be possible to get a Shiny Riolu? :)
    i have a Kyroge and a Rayquaza to trade for it

plz pm me the anser, im bad about checking the forums

vaughn362

MAH LAZER!!!
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    ---*--*-----*---*-----*---*-----*---*----------*---*-----*---*-----*---*-----*--*---

Welcome to Professor Bob's Breeding Center!

Since the load can become too much for one person, I've decided to get some help. So now, when I'm not on and one of the other members are (or even if we're all on), your chances of getting a wanted Pokémon are better. :D We are now OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!

TEAM MEMBERS

Professor Bob
    robie392
    shinyhunter011
    [FONT="Modern No. 20"]fiery chimchar[/FONT]
    TheBeatles1995
    _cynthia_
    toile98
    flamay1
    GoldenBagon
    Elite Champion
    xX Shadolad Xx

If you would like to be part of the team, or if you were on the team and you feel you've been wrongly removed, then please PM me, and I'll gladly add you. :D

---*--*-----*---*-----*---*-----*---*----------*---*-----*---*-----*---*-----*--*---

PSY / DRGN
    Abra
    Bagon (Adamant)
    Mime Jr.
    Girafarig
    Gible
    Drowzee
    Ralts (M)(Adamant)w/Dawn Stone
    Chingling
    Natu​

GRS / BUG
    Kricketot
    Budew
    Wurmple
    Carnivine
    Burmy
    Pinsir
    Chikorita
    Snover
    Cherubi
    Combee
    Caterpie
    Weedle
    Bellsprout
    Bulbasaur
    Scyther
    Shuckle
    Sunkern
    Yanma
    Shroomish
    Seedot
    Cacnea
    Tangela
    Surksit
    Nincada
    Hoppip​

FIRE / PSN
    Zubat
    Ponyta
    Croagunk
    Skorupi
    Charmander
    Ekans
    Growlithe
    Torchic
    Koffing
    Numel
    Nidoran(M)
    Nidoran(F)
    Seviper
    Cyndaquil
    Grimer
    Slugma
    Magby​

WTR / ICE
    Buizel
    Magikarp
    Goldeen
    Finneon
    Wooper
    Azurill
    Marill
    Psyduck
    Mantyke
    Wingull
    Tentacool
    Seel
    Feebas
    Chinchou
    Staryu
    Slowpoke
    Mudkip
    Poliwag
    Krabby
    Smoochum
    Totodile
    Carvanha
    Snorunt
    Spheal
    Wailmer
    Lotad​

ELCT / STL
    Shinx
    Pichu
    Bronzor
    Pachirisu
    Beldum
    Mareep
    Mawile
    Elekid
    Skramory
    Aron
    Electrike​

GRD / ROCK
    Geodude
    Aerodactyl
    Omanyte
    Kabuto
    Lileep
    Anorith
    Shieldon
    Cranidos
    Bonsly
    Hipoppotus
    Gilgar
    Phanpy
    Larvitar
    Solrock
    Lunatone
    Onix
    Trapinch
    Baltoy
    Nosepass
    Rhyhorn
    Cubone
    Sandshrew​

NRML / FLY
    Starly(Adamant)
    Bidoof
    Chatot
    Aipom
    Skitty
    Swablu
    Glameow
    Munchlax
    Snorlax
    Pidgey
    Hoothoot
    Cleffa
    Happiny
    Farfetch'd
    Whismur
    Kecleon
    Taillow
    Dunsparce
    Spearow
    Porygon
    Togepi
    Buneary
    Zigzagoon
    Slakoth
    Tauros
    Kangaskhan
    Smeargle
    Snubbull
    Teddiursa
    Stantler
    Sentret
    Eevee
    Rattata
    Meowth
    Spinda
    Castform
    Chatot​

GHT / DARK
    Murkrow
    Misdreavous
    Sneasel
    Poochyena
    Sableye
    Gastly
    Houndour
    Shuppet​

FIGHTING
    Machop
    Tyrogue
    Meditite
    Ryolu
    Makuhita
    Mankey​

Event Pokémon

Shiny Pokémon

Tentacool (Quirky Nature)
    Remoraid (Calm Nature)
    Shinx (Adamant Nature)
    Ralts (Relaxed Nature)​

Just make offers. We'll take just about anything! :D

Specialty Pokémon

Professor Bob has:

Master Balls

If you want your egg pre-hatched, and i'm trading it to you, then you'll recieve a FREE Master Ball with each Pokémon!

I also have every item imaginable, so if there's something you want, just let me know. :D

I'm also looking into IV and Nature Breeding, and when I have it perfected, you'll know. :D

_cynthia_:

No longer does PM breeding, so you'll have to request from her here.​

If you don't want your egg hatched, you HAVE to let us know. We aren't mind readers. It would be very helpful to know whether you want it hatched or not, and besides, if you want an egg, it will speed along the process that much more. :D

Shiny Equivalance Chart

Legendary Shiny = 2 Shinies
    Event = Shiny
    Shiny = Shiny
    2 Legendaries = Shiny
    3 Rares = Shiny

Remember, the Pokémon are free unless you either make an offer or one of, or myself, askes for something in specific and you have it. Other than that, just grab a filler Pokémon. :D

Please DO NOT come on to steal trades. I do not do it to you, and I would appreciate it if you did not do it to me. If you do, and continue to do it ,I will make and have a petition signed to have a rule made so this is no longer allowed and against the rules. People go to threads for a reason, and that is to look for a Pokémon from someone in specific. If they want to trade with you, they will go to your thread and ask.

In a great vote of confidence, I'm going to put up my e-mail address as another means for you to get ahold of me: [email protected]

Not that it matters, because it should be on my profile, anyway. lol :D​

This does not include Team Members, as they are part of Professor Bob's Breeding Center­™​

are all the pokemon hacked or are they real?

ACE9

is looking for a shiny miltank
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    could you breed and hatch an adamant machop for me?

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    hi im new
    is this only for diamond & pearl or GBA aswell?
    i lost my pearl i had lots of shinies so im going back to the good old GBA'S but im getting
    soul silver :)
    reply please

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • hi im new
    is this only for diamond & pearl or GBA aswell?
    i lost my pearl i had lots of shinies so im going back to the good old GBA'S but im getting
    soul silver :)
    reply please

Just a heads-up for a new guy, but as this thread hasn't been replied to in over a month, you shouldn't bump it with new replies. =)

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • I ask that no one is to post anymore requests in here. I've already asked a moderator to close it. I am, however, going to say thank you very much for those whom I've had the pleasure to work with, and thank you to those who came seeking me out for Pokémon. I'd also like to thank everyone for putting up with me for the past 2 and a half years. lol

I'd also like to apologize to those who I never got to for trades, and can not apologize enough for never responding.

I've found that I've been far too busy to be able to live life and run this breeding center at the same time, but the time that I did spend doing it, I had a blast. This does not, however, mean that I am leaving the PokéCommunity, though. Heart Gold and Soul Silver will be here soon (the US release), which means I'll be looking to other traders for Pokémon. I look forward very much to those future trades.

I now close with another thank you, another apology, and a very big adieu. It was fun while it lasted!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back