• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV series

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2018
    I was wondering is there a way for me to watch Pokemon all seasons from an official site or a safe unofficial site in order. Thank you.

Years
  • Hi there! We wouldn't be able to link to any unofficial websites to illegally stream.. but as far as legally goes:
    In the US, Netflix has:
    • The first 52 episodes from the Indigo League.
    • All 141 episodes of the X/Y[/Z] arc. {The two parts is "Pokemon: XY", which is 2 seasons at 93 episodes, the third is "Pokemon the Series XYZ" part
    • The first 43 episodes of the Sun/Moon arc.

In the US, Hulu has:
    • Season 1 - Indigo League / Pokemon, I choose You! - 52 episodes.
    • Season 2 - Adventures on the Orange Islands - 60 episodes.I
    • It does not have the 3rd season, Johto Journeys.
    • Season 4 - Johto League Champions - 52 episodes
    • Season 5 - Pokemon the Series Master Quest - 64 episodes
    • Season 6 - Pokemon the Series: Pokemon Advance - 40 episodes
    • Season 7 - Pokemon the Series: Pokemon Advanced Challenge - 52 episodes.
    • Season 8 - Pokemon the Series: Pokemon Advanced Battle - 53 episodes. {This gets you all the way back to Kanto}
    • It does not have Season 9, Battle Frontier
    • It does not have Season 10, Diamond and Pearl
    • Season 11 - Pokemon the Series: Pokemon DP Battle Dimension - 52 Episodes
    • Season 12 - Pokemon the Series: Pokemon DP Galactic Battles - 52 Episodes
    • Season 13 - Pokemon the Series: Pokemon DP Sinnoh League Victors - 34 Episodes
    • Season 14 - Pokemon the Series: Black & White - 48 Episodes
    • Season 15 - Pokemon the Series: BW Rival Destinies - 49 episodes
    • Season 16 - Pokemon the Series: BW Adventures in Unova - 45 episodes
    • Season 17 - XY - 48 episodes
    • Season 18 - Kalos Quest - 45 episodes.
    • Season 19 - XY & Z - 48 Episodes
    • Season 20 - Sun & Moon - 59 Episodes
    • Season 21 - Sun & Moon Ultra Adventures - 33 Episodes

Looks like Hulu will be your best bet :)

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Disney airs Pokemon on Disney XD and therefore allows you to stream Pokemon Episodes if you have a Cable Service Provider(like Comcast for example). Pretty much all the Episodes available on Hulu are available in Standard Definition on Disney. If you wanted HD versions, its weird but limits you to the first 52 Episodes before jumping all the way to Season 12 and yielding very Episode until now(including what has aired in Season 21).

If you wanted every single Episode, I don't know of a "legal" or legitimate site that does so.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2018
    Ursula too bad i cant pay a hulu account can i please borrow your account if you have one? I wont steal anything.

Edit: never mind i found an account from my friend but it says that there are no pokemon results. Anything you suggest that can help me?

Edit2: i found pokemon results somehow but there is only seasons 14 to 16 how can i find all the seasons u told me. any link @Ursula

Last edited:

Sloxy

Mon Amour
    Years
  • Don't know why my comment got deleted

I get the reason: "please do not provide illegal sources for streaming, as it's not allowed!"

Thing is, the website I listed isn't illegal, well nor is it legal. Pirating is only illegal for the one hosting it.

(x website) is hosting the videos on Google and OpenLoad, meaning it is not hosting any illegal content. However, it is breaking the rules of both Google and OpenLoad, which turns (x website) into a "gray website".

Years
  • We only allow links to fully legal sources like Hulu and Crunchyroll. The website you mentioned is definitely more of a gray area since they don't host their own videos, and as such are not considered fully legal. For our own protection, we can't allow mentions of gray websites since it could get us in trouble as well. Sorry!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I was wondering is there a way for me to watch Pokemon all seasons from an official site or a safe unofficial site in order. Thank you.

www.pokemon.com/tv/

It will take you to the website for your country's version of the official Pokemon TV website. The site cycles has 10 episodes up of every region in a given week, and rotates out 5 episodes from each region each week for the next 5 in the region. It may take a while to watch them all in order, but it's free, safe, and legal. And movies are occasionally watchable through it.

The episodes on this website are the same ones you can access through the official Pokemon TV app.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • If you have on demand television, such as DirecTv, Disney XD's On Demand Network has over six hundred episodes of the Pokemon anime available. Except season 4, and possibly season five. But they sometimes come back after the episodes expire. If you don't get on demand tv, this might not be of use to you, sadly.

But other than what I know, maybe your safest bet is the official Pokemon website.
    Also, since some episodes are banned, such as the Jynx episode (Holiday Hi-Jynx) you might not be able to watch every episode in order, unfortunately...

Last edited:
    Back