• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back to the Past: A Red, Blue, Yellow (and Green) Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"Hello there." I said, appearing behind Butch and Cassidy. "I don't know who you are, but I suggest you leave immediatley, before I have to hurt you." I told them.

They whirled around and said "Oh yeah? You and who's army?"
I replied "No army, just him." and I pointed behind them to charmander, or should I say, Charmeleon

"Charrrrr..." It growled ready to fight.

OOC: I'll explain how he evolved after the battle scene.

Last edited:

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: Sandslash is the other Pokemon :) Just went back to the first few pages when we met up with them before to check....go for it, Shineyelectrode!

Eco-Mono

LWH Director
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2009
As the battle between Seph and the two Rockets began, Peter, Squirt, and Capie exchanged whispers. Then, they slowly backed away from the area with enough light to see. As the focus at that moment was on the battle, nobody saw them go.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
OOC: http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/sega/dreamcast/LiveNLearn_SA2MainTheme.mid

"Fire type? No problem! go Sandslash!" Butch shouted, and the Sandslash popped out of it's pokeball, claws beared. "Scratch attack!" He shouted. "Counter it with your own!" I said to charmeleon, and they rushed at eachother, and locked claws. "Charr!" "Snnd!" They seemed to be evenly matched.
"Sandslash! Dig!" Butch ordered. And as it submerged, charmeleon just stood there. "What's the matter? Afraid? Attack now Sandslash!" Butch said, and as it rose up and struck charmeleon, I shouted "NOW!"
"CHAAAAAARMELEON!!" It screamed, grabbed ahold of Sandslash, and tossed it into the wall with such massive force the wall cracked! Sandslash fell without a sound, unconscious.
"Bide attack." I said simply, withdrawing charmeleon to it's pokeball.

OOC: Gotta go offline for a while, sorry. Rushing this post as it is.

Last edited:

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye sighed with relief, and watched the two Team Rocket members fume for a little while.

"You worthless little...." Cassidy cursed, scowling at the group. "You'd better believe this isn't the last time you'll see us!"

With that, they threw some kind of ball to the ground, which began to emit a haze of smoke. When it cleared, the Rocket members were gone, but the Pokemon were safe and sound.

"Wow...that was a little freaky," Skye muttered, then looked at the others. "Let's get through this mountain as soon as possible!"

Brock looked at her, and put a reassuring hand on her shoulder. He didn't say anything, but somehow...she felt...safer...

OOC: Heehee.....Duc, thank you for the brilliant idea of bringing Brock along for the ride!!!

Years
OOC: Heh, no problem! Since you guys know by now I love the show, I wanted to try to fill in any blanks, like how Brock found Ash in Hoenn.

I'm just wondering, but the battles with Team Rocket do seen too easy for us. Maybe they should be a little harder?

IC: "Nice one, Seph!" Duc said with a sigh. Pikachu woke up after being knocked out by Raticate. "Pikachu, you all right buddy?" Pikachu gave Duc a little happy jolt. "Yup, your gonna be fine." Duc then used a potion to Pikachu. It complained from the stinging mist, but still was happy to see its trainer.

After looking around a bit, Duc noticed that Peter was missing. "Hey, where's Peter?" Duc asked a little worried.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
IC:"I dont know.He was around us at the battle!"Lex said. "How about we go look for him!"Lex exclaimed. "Peter!Pe-eeee-tterr!"Lex yelled in a woried voice as the words echoed.

Lex,all of a sudden heard a screech come from deep inside the cave. A flying bat came rushing at Lex ready to attack. "Bite!Eevee!" Lex commanded. With his mouth wide open,Eevee crunched right on the zubat and it fainted.

Lex immeadiatly took out his pokedex unawear of this pokemon. "This pokemon is very posinous. Usually found around in caves,this poemon evolves into the powerful Golbat."

Lex was'nt fond about the pokemon so did'nt catch it.

"Good job Eevee!" said Lex patting Eevee on his head. Lex moved along with the group.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"Yeah...where is Peter?" Skye asked worriedly, and looked about her, as if he had been misplaced.

"Pika?" Agile asked curiously.

Skye began to follow Lex, and promptly tripped over a rock, which happened to be a sleeping Geodude. It woke up, very irritated, and proceeded to swing its rocky fists about in an effort to frighten away its intruders. Skye crawled away as quickly as she could, stumbling to her feet and fleeing the scene, despite the fact that her friends were all there. Shaken, she darted down a dark pathway and promptly found herself very lost.

"Guys??" she cried meekly, as Agile shuddered on her shoulder. "Where are you??"

Eco-Mono

LWH Director
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2009
OOC: GAHHH!!!! I've made this mistake twice now... I was planning to sneak up behind them and have Caterpie tie them up... but I wasn't on at the right time to pull it off. I'll post an action in a moment.

Last edited:

Eco-Mono

LWH Director
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2009
As Skye was blindly walking down a path, she saw a light ahead of her. It came closer, and turned out to be Peter, carrying a flashlight! He was pulling his wagon behind, as always, but with some changes. Squirt was carrying a Metapod and behind sat... a Clefairy!
"Ah, Skye! I heard you guys calling... during the battle, I thought I saw a Clefairy in the dark. I figured you guys had those two Rocket goons covered, so I went off to find her. Skye, Agile, meet Fairy. Fairy, meet Skye and Agile."
"Clefairy!" the new arrival said happily.
"So, which way back to the others?"

Last edited:

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"Wow, congrats!" Skye exclaimed, seeming to forget about the present situeation. "What a cute Clefairy! Mind if I pokedex it?"

She whipped out her Pokedex, and before Peter had answered, she suddenly remembered that she was lost.

"I don't know where the others are! I couldn't find my way back!" Skye exclaimed, starting to feel panicked.

She looked at the slightly illuminated darkness around her. Agile had wandered over to Peter's wagon to socialize and meet Fairy. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a swarm of Zubat flew towards them, fangs bared, and ready to attack!

Eco-Mono

LWH Director
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2009
"Well, we could always shine this flashlight around, it has a high-beam opt... WHAT THE KARP!?" Peter jumped in surprise as the swarm of Zubats appeared. "Okay time for quick thinking... let's get gone!" Peter put Agile on Skye's shoulder, grabbed her by the arm, and started running from the Zubat swarm. "Okay fellas, lets try to shoot a couple of long-range attacks at those Zubat, maybe stop a couple..."

Years
OOC: Whoops! Sorry if I posted a little too soon!

IC: Duc was wandering aimlessly in the dark. Apparently, he too became lost while looking for Peter. After noticing Skye was missing too, he went off by himself. Pikachu was reluctant to follow, but knew that Duc was a little clumsy when traveling by himself.

"Uh, guys?" Duc yelled out, a little scared of the fact that he's alone. He sent out both his Staryu to keep him company as well as Pikachu. "Well, we're going to have to stay here for now until someone can find us." He said.

Suddenly, he heard a giant rustling in the air, as if a flock of birds were flying Duc's way. "Wait," he muttered. "Birds aren't supposed to fly at night. The only flying Pok?mon at night are--" Before he could finish his sentence, a mass of Zubat fluttered out, but weren't headed for his direction. Startled, Duc hid from them, but then heard some yelling. He recongnized Peter's voice. "Hold on guys!" he yelled, hoping Skye was with him as well.

As soon as Duc was there, he had the strange feeling in his head again. Thoughts flooded his mind. After a few moments, he ordered his Pok?mon. "Staryu, Water Gun!" Both sprayed the general area where the Zubat were. Most were drenched, but not phased as the Zubat were too far for the attack. "Pikachu, Thundershock!" Pikachu zapped some Zubat, and because they were soaked, some fainted on the spot. Unfortunately, some other Zubat turned on Duc and his Pok?mon. They were about to be attacked when Brock intervined.

"Geodude, Rock Throw!" Brock yelled out. His Pok?mon pounded the ground and threw out the rocks. Most hit the attacking Zubat, causing them to faint. "Thanks a bunch, Brock! I owe you one!" Duc said with a relieved sigh. There were a significant number of Zubat remaining. "Looks like today's gonna be a big battle!" Duc said loud tone. Pikachu, a little startled, continued with the Thundershocks, supporting the Staryu and Brock's Geodude.

Eco-Mono

LWH Director
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2009
Squirt and Capie rush into action, shooting Water Guns and Stringshots left and right, trying to ward off the incoming Zubats. Capie is being unusually efficient for a Metapod, entangling several Zubats with its string. Peter does his part, whacking Zubats with his backpack and holding Fairy, a noncombatant in this battle, in his left arm.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye stumbled a little as Peter grabed her arm and started to run. His Pokemon began to fire attacks left and right, and Skye suddenly got an idea.

"Flying types are weak against electricity!" she realized. "Agile, use whatever you've got for thundershocking power!"

Agile knew just what Skye meant, and withing a second the cave was alight with the intense lightning bolts the little Pikachu did its best to put out.

Unfortunately, Skye took this oppertunity to trip over another Geodude, and landed hard on the stone floor, knocking the wind from her. The Zubats caught up quickly, trying to attack Agile and Peter's Pokemon. They tangled themselves up in Skye's hair, and Agile did the best she could to thundershock them, but when one came up to deliver a decent bit attack to Agile, the Pikachu dodged, and the attack...

Hit Skye instead.

She shrieked in pain as the Zubat's fangs made contact with the skin on her shoulder. Agile, infuriated at her own inability to protect Skye sent an enormous thundershock attack at all the Zubats she could find. Soon, Agile became exhausted, and slumped to the ground beside Skye, breathing heavily.

By this time, the poison had seeped into Skye's bloodstream, making her very drowsy. Two little pools of blood stained her white t-shirt.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
IC:"Sky!Peter!"Lex yelled worried. All of a sudden a bright shock of thunder came within the cave. At the sight of the lightning,Lex ran as fast as he could because he could scence trouble.

When Lex finally got there,Skye layed on the floor with two blood stains on her shirt. Lex was shocked in terror. Lex picked up Skye who layed on his shoulder drowzee(like the pokemon!)

Agile also layed on the on the floor exhausted. Lex picked her/him up. Lex noticed A whole army of zubats laying around the place where Skye layed. Lex came to the conclusion that Zubats had bitten Skye.

trembling in terror,Lex remembered that he had antidotes in his backpack. Lex quickly took them out and used it on Skye.

OOC:OK and know...

Lex then just reme

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye felt a strange sensation moving through ber body. There was almost unbearable pain, and then...something warm, liquid, moving under her skin. She felt the urge to open her eyes. They fluttered open in a brilliant show of violet.

"Lex??" she asked weakly. "Wow...I must have....how did you find us?"

She regained her feet wobbily and looked around her.

"Agile??!" she cried, only to notice that she lay in Lex's free arm. Skye picked up her fallen companion. "Hang on. Everything will be okay."

She reached into her bag and withdrew a potion to work with Lex's antidote. She applied it to Agile's exhausted body and watched her friend awaken.

"Thank you, Lex," she told him.

Suddenly, in a bright flash, Ace appeared.

"Huh? Ace???" Skye looked at him puzzled. "Um...am I still asleep?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back