• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm SML6

Sml6

Sp00py Ghosts
Years
  • Hi there, I'm SML6. I made this account a few years ago (really don't remember why) but I decided I might try to stick around here and join the community.

I've already been on the Discord for a few hours, and I can already tell this will be a friendly place.

Also some people call me smol or smel so that's referring to me if you see those nicknames

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    It's a pleasure to have you here. Hope you enjoy your time here!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, SML6! I'm glad you find us friendly enough for you to log back in. I think our Discord server really is a nice ice breaker for people who are thinking about joining PC. If there is anything I can help you with at all, just give me a shout! Have fun exploring the community~ :D

Years
  • Hey, it's great you logged in again! We've already met on Discord and I'm happy to see you came back. If you need any help you can always ask me or another staff member. Have fun! ^-^

Years
  • lol yeah the Discord channel's great. I'm not around there too often, but it does bring a lot of our members together and helps people connect. Glad you stopped by. =o Welcome and have an awesome time SML6! ?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    It's nice to meet you SML6, welcome to PC! PC's Discord is a cool place, I think you'll really enjoy it there. Everyone's very friendly and outgoing so feel free to jump right into the conversation. Also your avatar brings back memories of going through Pokemon Tower when I was younger. I remember being terrified of the ghost, haha. Good times. 8)

But yeah, have fun here! Feel free to VM me if you want to chat at any time.

Back