• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Limited Edition Consoles

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Have you ever bought a limited edition version of a console? I never have, but I've was considering getting the limited edition sw/sh switch lite. Never did, though.

Years
  • I actually have!

I own the ACNH Special Edition console, as well as the Majora's Mask New 3DS. In retrospect, I kinda regret it because it's a little ugly.

At one point I owned the special edition ALBW 3DS, but I gave it to my nephew. I had contemplating trading my Wii U in at one point for the LoZ themed Wii U, but never did.

Years
  • I actually brought a limited edition Sunset Overdrive Xbox One back at release purely for the fact that it was white, and one of the only ways to get one. It was really cool at the time cause most people just had the standard black console, now it's nothing special though with all the different colours haha. I would love a limited edition Switch too!

Years
  • I've got a gold Legend of Zelda DS Lite with a triforce on it. I'm not even a Zelda fan, but it was used, and came cheap with a couple games (including HeartGold), so I jumped right on it.

Other than that, I probably wouldn't go out of my way to buy a limited edition console, unless I happen to be in the market for a new console and there are options to choose from.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • The only ones I've had are the The Wind Waker Wii U Edition and the Year of Luigi 3DS both which are now out of commission, lol.

Who's hoping to get their hands on one of these (lol):

Spoiler:

Back