Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 35 Minutes Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
5,082 posts
10.7 Years
Who will you be playing Pokemon Masters for? Which characters?
Theme: Mao Isara
Pair: Go

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
15,149 posts
11.6 Years
MIROR B OR BUST

If no spin-off-only characters I'd hope for rivals like Silver, or niche-but-cool characters like Looker, or villain characters, like Ghetsis!

TailsMK4

Age 29
Male
Texas
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
482 posts
1.3 Years
Honestly, for the Pokemon I most want to play as (Marill/Azumarill), I may have to hope that the company will set up generic trainers as sync pairs, since I don't recall my favorite used by major trainers. As for trainers themselves, I would definitely take Miror B. Hoping Orre gets some representation in this.

EDIT: Best I can hope for is probably Lyra, the one that is a friend of the MC in Gold/Silver, as a Marill is that character's primary Pokemon, I think. If Anime characters get added in, then perhaps Tracy.
Current VPP: (to be turned into a Leafeon later) --------------- Fire Type Emblem Character: Coral

Sheep

Female
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
cute girls
cheren, N, steven, ilima :3c

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

TailsMK4

Age 29
Male
Texas
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
482 posts
1.3 Years
So, on a reddit for Pokemon Masters that I regularly lurk around, there is a datamine that there will be a launch celebration banner, and the same datamine listed some sync pairs that are coming. One of the new sync pairs is a trainer that I was hoping to see, but not the Pokemon I wanted. Lyra will start with a Chikorita. Now I just need her to have a Sygna Suit, and that alternate Pokemon would be bound to be Marill, which is the Pokemon I actually want to have. Here is a reddit link to a post showing off a picture of datamined events to come: https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonMasters/comments/ckrkuc/datamine_leak_pok%C3%A9mon_masters_will_have_guarantee/

The reddit tends to have some good information on games I follow, and this one is no exception.
Current VPP: (to be turned into a Leafeon later) --------------- Fire Type Emblem Character: Coral
Advertiser Content