• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
  • Unarmed is awesome. I always loved games that supported it as a viable form of combat, especially since, when it is, it's generally deep and involved.

Being a spellblade is nice, too, or just being a plain mage. Generally I go dualblade or 1h sword and possibly a shield, but I don't shy away from monks, mages, or battle healing classes.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • I normally go for the classic one-handed sword/shield combo whenever it comes to RPGs, 'cause I'm boring like that. I don't like using magic for some reason... I can't pinpoint why :s

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Maybe if I expand on my reason for dualblading I can differentiate myself (probably not)

I use it in stealth-combat. If you can get behind someone with two daggers, that's a hellstorm of crithits on their backs before they can retalliate.

I always go speed > Offense > Defense. I'm a rogue at heart (and mind!)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • I only do stealth in RPGs that aren't turn-based (or Neverwinter Nights/Dragon Age-esque). Or really any game that allows for stealth as a viable option.

But yeah, generally speed is the most important thing for me...well...for the most part. When I started Monster Hunter, I said that I was going to stay with the Sword and Shield, because it was so fast and dependable...then I tried the heavy-arse Switch Axe (and I don't even like combat axes) and fell in love. To this day it's my favorite Monster Hunter weapon, and it's gotten me to try out other heavy weapons. It's part of the reason I made Kagome so versatile, even though Godot's supposed to be based off of me. He's the speed demon while she diversifies, not generally favoring one weapon over the other. Generally.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • That settles it, we've got to play Monster Hunter at some point (Even though I only just unlocked the first actual chunk of singleplayer missions and I have nothing as far as progress goes). Even in Monster Hunter I dual-blade. THough I did enjoy varying with gunlances, greatswords, longswords, bowguns, etc.

I imagine a Monster Hunter RP qould probably be something like this RP, just more journey/grind than plot-driven.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • Awww yeah, Monster Hunter. Longswords all the way! Personally, I'm dying for MHO to be released internationally. Tencent better not keep it from us...
    The series deserves a place on PC. I can't be bothered to play it on the Wii, and bringing out my PSP for just one game is a little awkward.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • I like Dual Blades 'cause I get to cover a wide area of my surroundings, I can deal one damage after another, & push back against an opponents attack. They're just cool that way.

Now that I have your attention, Pink would like to say that the IC day has come to an end. Everyone get to bed & get ready for another day in the death game.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Death Game? I thought this was Sword Art Online...when did this turn into The World Ends With You?

._. Forget about Neku & the others. Sword Art Online is a death game ever since Kayaba made his announcement-no, ever since everyone entered the game.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • Death Game? What ever happened to Murder Battle?
    We should bring that back. With Lazer Shark Swords. It would be: Murder Battle Death Kill Fight War Mortality Dispute X! The X makes it better. To the MAX.

Also, with the IC day now at an end, that makes it IC Christmas Eve! WEEHEE! Any event quests planned, perhaps?

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • ...Pink, I think these lazer shark swords need to exist. Pretty. Pretty. Please.

shrek_puss_in_boots_wallpaper-t2.jpg

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • I think they're waiting for the new day.

Well, I sure am. Apart from perhaps a few others, I think it's mainly Lucina and Robin who still have loose ends for the day. I think there's maybe Rin, Nirvana and Rikuto still out there, maybe Sycke, but eh - yester-IC, there was still quite a bit of past activity after the new day post had happened. I don't think the new IC day post can do all that much harm.

Anyways, Turnip will probably be having a bit of a lie-in. Well, uh, stand-in. In the middle of a bloody parlour. Bless him :p
    (FYI, interact with him if you want, but he's used to being readily asleep, it's partly why he has Night Vision. Allow him some reaction time - I'm looking at you, heretostay, don't get any ideas with that marker pen :|)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I think they're waiting for the new day.
    Lucina > Robin > Phoenix > THEN next day.

Well, I sure am. Apart from perhaps a few others, I think it's mainly Lucina and Robin who still have loose ends for the day.
    Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix
    Phoenix3.jpg

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix

Hey, come on - she's actually in a bed, sorry if I assumed she was more ready than she was :p

On a related note: THERE ARE SO MANY. PHOENIX IS ALL I CAN SEE. OH GOD, MY EYES, THEY BURN!
    (Heheh, get it? Because the eyes are burning, and phoenixes are on fire and- ugh... I'll see myself out. >_>)

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2013
    I know this is random and out of the blue but are people still eligible to join this or is it too late?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I think there might be space still but I'm not certain.

Also, that last Phoenix post was suuuuuuper spoooiiiler.

Back