• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
Ok thanks. Can I reserve a spot then? I'll have my SU drawn up in a couple of hours hopefully :)

EDIT: SU COMPLETE.

Info
Spoiler:

Appearance:
url]

Personality
Spoiler:

History
Spoiler:

Skills
Spoiler:

Sword Arts
Spoiler:

Level: 12
Code: Link Start

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ok thanks. Can I reserve a spot then? I'll have my SU drawn up in a couple of hours hopefully :)

EDIT: SU COMPLETE.

Info
Spoiler:

Appearance: Image is attatched, couldn't figure out how to out the image here :')

Personality
Spoiler:

History
Spoiler:

Skills
Spoiler:

Sword Arts
Spoiler:

Level: 12
Code: Link Start

Your personality is too short and I think hurricane slash is a bit over powered ^^. I can give you a link to that picture if you want?

PixieCircle8

Writer // Roleplayer
Years
Anoo.. i already read you guys roleplay, and i'd like to join?
Can i?
I'm sorry but maybe it's rather late, >.<)/
If i can still join, then i'd like to reserve a spot nee..

PixieCircle8

Writer // Roleplayer
Years
@PinkSapphi-chan
Souka.. Well, looks like it's not my luck, eh?
By the way, is your youkai academy still open? Well, if still then i'm going there~ (sorry for OOT-ing here..)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
Expanded my personality and changed up hurricane slash to make it less powerful, I had a feeling that one of my sword arts would be a bit much :') a link would be greatly appreciated :)

Sapphire Rose

Years
@PinkSapphi-chan
Souka.. Well, looks like it's not my luck, eh?
By the way, is your youkai academy still open? Well, if still then i'm going there~ (sorry for OOT-ing here..)

It has an open spot yes but that's not something we should discuss here c;

Expanded my personality and changed up hurricane slash to make it less powerful, I had a feeling that one of my sword arts would be a bit much :') a link would be greatly appreciated :)

Here's the link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=69882&d=1381346624

If you could add that to the appearance section then I'll have ShinyDiamond look it through as well for a second opinion c:

You can add it like this:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I can't post til sunday. Homecoming weekend. Football game tonight then spending all day tomorrow getting ready for the homecoming dance.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Badababadababadaba

1380073095729.gif

LET'S HURRY THIS THING UP SO THAT WE CAN ACTUALLY SWITCH TO NEXT DAY, SAPPH.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
OMG KING OF PAGE 48
Yeah, I'm just sort of waiting, too. Don't feel like starting off the new IC day. Just FYI, surprised no-one noticed the human rocket crashing into the inn's walls. Draw Steel can be a little like a one-man Fus Ro Dah.

Wait wat 0.0

When I next unlock a sword art, I'm SO making it Unrelenting Force. I call shotgun mega-dibs.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I will post as Lucina today c: sorry for the delay~

It's fine if some people watch but … if everyone is gonna watch then this IC day won't progress much xD C'mon! Post! The quests will be up soon enough too. I'll try to do that in my lunch break at college.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
Just out of curiosity, can a char own a shop? Like forge weapons and then sell them to npcs or other player controlled characters?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Absolutely. In fact, I think Geras32 has a character doing just that.

Actually, I found the link right HERE.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
Sweet thanks for that :) I don't know if its my memory failimg me or it wasn't shown in the show but you can forge armour right?

Back