• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what would you evolve your eevee into

Years
  • Hard choice to make loved Jolteon from the first gen and I currently using a Leafeon with my Alpha sapphire run and it's pretty good but I think Espeon would be the one I'd go for

Years
  • i can't decide between espeon and glaceon! espeon is so cool looking (and looks like it would be soft and fluffy under the ears), but glaceon is super pretty and unique! i love them both :x

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • 1.Hopefully a female
    2.Flareon, they are stated to be very loyal pokemon that or Vaporeon, it's fins could tell me if it's gonna rain

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    I'd make mine Vaporeon. It's very stoic but graceful, and like the pokedex says it can melt itself into water. Its most effective when playing defensive, and thats exactly the kinda playstyle I like.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Spoiler:

LOL it seems Flareon's cat self is kicking in (or maybe fennecs also hate bathing? Oh who am i kidding, dogs also hate baths)

Update

Oh i get it, Flareons are FIRE Pokemon, water chills fire

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Espeon for sure. It's always been my favorite Eeveelution ever since I got my ass kicked in the Battle Tower by a level 10 Espeon with Psychic lmao.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2021
    I love them all but I think I agree with Brendino, if I had an Eevee irl I'd want to keep her that way. They're small and adorable and fluffy, and would probably be significantly simpler to care for than any of their evolutions.

Back