• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Metalona

The Mighty Metagross
Years
  • So I've been looking around on here for awhile and I still can't find a way to evolve trade evolutions and anyone who has asked is ignored. Is it not possible or does anyone not know?
    Edit: One more comment like this that is ignored. No more please and thanks for you

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2018
    Is arceus available ingame?if arceus is ingame where to find arceus? Thank you if you know ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2018
    Well so far im really enjoying this hack, i love all hacks that implement the 5th and 6th gen pokemon, wish some of the sprites were drawn a little better but its a GBA game so i try not to bitch about it lol. The only real problem i have is the english is really bad. like.... reeeeeaaaallly bad, sometimes i cant even figure out what was said even after reading the text multiple times. this site is full of people more than willing to help hackers with all kinds of things if youd just ask. I really think you should check into some of those people and maybe do some proof reading and corrections to the overall script, would really improve the story line as then maybe it can be read properly.
    Other than that though love the new tilesets and the maps are great. really hoping the other regions have maps aswell. :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    Okay what ROM do I need to play this to patch with the UPS file? No instructions in OP or anything.

Edit: Nvm, patching gives a 'checksum invalid' error?

Last edited:
    Years
  • It looks like you put a lot of time and effort into your sprites and story. That's always the mark of a fun game. Cool work.

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Is mega evolution been updated to include batle only? I would love to replay this hack but only with mega evolution in batle

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2018
    Dumb question but isnt it possible to use this hack with VBA or is there a trick?

Thx already, wanted to play Resolute years ago but same thing..

Years
  • So I've been looking around on here for awhile and I still can't find a way to evolve trade evolutions and anyone who has asked is ignored. Is it not possible or does anyone not know?
    Edit: One more comment like this that is ignored. No more please and thanks for you

You can trade pokemon at top floor of ivara league

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    The hack was updated for fixing a gamebreaking glirch in Baobab City Gym, this might be the last time I update this hack. I don't know if I'll be back again in the future, so I decided to publish some unpublished codes for the Adventurers' Club.

For those people who want the legendary Pokemon which can only be caught in another storyline, I prepared these codes.
    Buzzwole/Pheromosa:14H1U15L9V
    Kartana/Celesteela:75T0A19L4J
    Lugia/Ho-Oh: 4G9LJK0S55
    Kyogre/Groudon: 3Q5BHJ8RE9
    Tapu Koko/Tapu Bulu :T098I7U5QW
    Tapu Fini/Tapu Lele :90J3WE1LK4

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2018
    [UPDATE-FIXED]
    So i moved past Belladona town, went to Chestnut Town, got the badge there and moved back towards Belladona on foot (cause Fly was bugged too). Suddenly, Absolve started talking with Culter and Era. I couldn't see Absolve and Era, only Culter (this must be related to the original bug). They kept talking and then Culter fought with me. After beating him Absolve urged me to go to Belladona Town's prison and everything came back to normal. Autofixed.

Original post :
    [STUCK]
    Hi,
    excuse me if this has been discussed before. I'm really enjoying the game and i just got the Scholar Badge in Asparagus City. Moving east towards the next town, i met Culter and another lady, named Era. She fought with me and i lost. After returning to rematch her, she had disappeared. I moved on through Doddeer forest to Belladona Town but everytime i try to speak with the Proffessor and his assistants in the prison building, the game crashes and i have to reset it. I believe losing to Era started this chain reaction of events and sadly i don't have another save point before that.
    Any thoughts/suggestions?
    Thanks

Last edited:

Vegavoyd

Mawile Lover
    Years
  • Hi I can?t access the immortal badge gym because there is no entrance in the aconite valley is this normal ? There is only a wall.

Last edited:
    Back