• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2018
    Yes I found it, thank you. Left of the pkmn center there are four houses and left of those houses are two other houses. In the house with a door there is someone in the top left corner who gives you the bagon

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    I completed your other 2 hacks and really enjoyed them, especially resolutes massive post game.Mega Power is very good also and the post-game league in the skyscraper is quite a challenge.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2022
    Phenominal game but my problem is the maaaasive level jump before the third gym
    went from 25s to 32s to 36s in one route and I didn't have a lucky egg or an exp share to grind my pokemon with so I had a very hard time trying to grind(still on the third gym)

w1f1pa55w0rd

Ho-oh-oh
    Years
  • hello. cool game, just started. I was just wondering, is there a list for the location of all the pokemon available? I'm just wondering because the starters and the first route pokemon suck. Where can i find starters or stronger pokemon? also, if anyone has a list of the locations, pls let me know

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2018
    hello. cool game, just started. I was just wondering, is there a list for the location of all the pokemon available? I'm just wondering because the starters and the first route pokemon suck. Where can i find starters or stronger pokemon? also, if anyone has a list of the locations, pls let me know

Starters are given as gifts in various areas. For example, Torchic in Dandelion Villa. And you can get Huge Power Bunnelby on Plantain Path.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2018
    I think graveler evolves by trade
    Trading available in ivara league
    And you can also catch a golem on victory road

I says at the ivara league that my wireless adapter is not connected. I play this game on my PSP with a GBA emulator.

I really want a golem, my graveler is now level 82 so :p.

Years
  • I says at the ivara league that my wireless adapter is not connected. I play this game on my PSP with a GBA emulator.

I really want a golem, my graveler is now level 82 so :p.

if you want golem so badly then you can find one that is above lvl 60 in the cave before you enter ivara league and teach moves that you want to teach using move tutor and if you dont know, you can get heart scales in that city having court

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2018
    I've got a question: I am now at
    ceratoides town and want to go
    on, but a man blocks the way
    and says that he has lost his wallet.
    What should I do?

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2023
    Hi, I've searched for this but didn't find the answer.
    You need the moon stone to evolvo Kirlia into Gallade? But where to find the moon stone?

Years
  • You can't browse through the pokecommunity forums without comming across this gem. I love the game, the story and the characters. I remember downloading this ages ago when it was still in early stages and I can't believe how much its changed! I hope you guys continue to do great work!

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2018
    When i try to patch the .ups file it doesnt work (and yes i am using a trashman file of emerald. Is the patcher in using bad or am i missing something??

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2018
    When i try to patch the .ups file it doesnt work (and yes i am using a trashman file of emerald. Is the patcher in using bad or am i missing something??

Although the patch doesn't match the file, yes, it does work. In NUPS, you would select anything except "Abort" in this case.

Back