• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inanimate object as Pokemon

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
  • We all know that Pokemon aren't only animals. We have ice cream, magnets, lights, and look at all those Rotom.

Which inanimate object would you like to see as a new Pokemon? Because let's be honest they won't stop making them even if we might like them to do so.

hqdefault.jpg

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
    Years
  • I'd imagine a "Mirror Pokémon", which has an ability to rebound some Special Attacks (particularly beams).

But honestly, I hope they just keep it them based on animals and mythologies for the most part :P

LuminousWarrior

Knight In Battle Scarred Armour
    Years
  • I like most inanimate Pokemon. Some are a little odd, like Trubbish, but any time anyone tries using them as "proof" that Pokemon designs have gone downhill, I just point out that we've had a pile of radioactive sewage and an upside-down Pokeball since Gen 1, and no-one seems to complain about that.

Back