• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CSS Help & Resources

Years
So, is there anyone who can help me a little? Even though I've been using Firefox as my browser of choice for quite a while now, I have been considering switching to Edge at some point down the line. However, among other things, it forces these focus rings around most of the text inputs fields like the other browsers sharing the same engine. Is there possibly a way to get rid of them through code or something? Thank you in advance.

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
Years
How big pixels wise is a flair? I'm thinking of drawing a simple background for mine, but I need to make sure I draw it at the correct size or else it will look blurry.
Flair's width depends on the user's screen resolution but you can set the height with CSS. I recommend to draw a background image that can be repeated horizontally. Notice also that you need to be a Pokécommunity supporter in order to use background image in flair.

Years
Hello! I am trying to customize my VPP page. I notice however that when I try to determine the position of words on the page (with margin, padding parameters, but I also tried simpler ones like top, bottom and position), what happens is that it changes from browser to browser. I know it's common in CSS, but is there a way to fix it?

Years
Hello! I am trying to customize my VPP page. I notice however that when I try to determine the position of words on the page (with margin, padding parameters, but I also tried simpler ones like top, bottom and position), what happens is that it changes from browser to browser. I know it's common in CSS, but is there a way to fix it?

i may or may not be able to see what the issue is, but would you mind linking to where the code is, and let us know which browsers you are using?

Years
i may or may not be able to see what the issue is, but would you mind linking to where the code is, and let us know which browsers you are using?

This is the link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10501164#post10501164
The Friend Areas part. It's a big mess now because I have played with positional values. I also used borders to help me determine the position, even though I know it looks confused. I use Firefox on both computer and smartphone and there the positions are kept perfectly. However, on Chrome on mobile, positions are different from Firefox. I haven't tried Chrome on computer, assuming it's the same as firefox.

Back