• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hellow!

RaiboltPMU

Pancakes
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2021
    Hello there guys, I'm Raibolt
    I've joined pokecommunity in a month or idk. I love the color Purple and Blue
    My Favorite pokemon is Alola Raichu,Cherrim,Victini,Swablu,Mega Sceptile,and some more I don't remember
    Idk what to say anymore, I think that's all, cya.

Trainer 766

I hope you enjoy your stay here for the past few months also. I also joined in September!And I also didn't create an introduction thread here when I first joined so am I a legal member?

And I have to say, you have some sweet taste in Pokemon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello there guys, I'm Raibolt
    My Favorite pokemon is Alola Raichu,Cherrim,Victini,Swablu,Mega Sceptile,and some more I don't remember
    I like your name aaa and Alolan Raichu is baechu! Good taste, you have. Welcome to the forums! If there's anything you're wondering about where to find things or how things work, don't hesitate to throw me a message.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello there guys, I'm Raibolt

Ah yeah, I love Alola Raichu tooooo, and Cherrim/Victini is also pretty cute! Mmm, but yeah, I hope you'll like our many pokemon discussions, as well as other boards such as video games, or other chat! Cya later, have a nice weekend, yes? <33

Years
  • Aloha, Welcome to pokecommunity!
    And Yay, mega sceptile and alola Raichu both are my favorite too
    And in colour my favorite color is also blue with red like an real trainer Red and Blue!

Back