• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime Contract Challenge 2

Years
Anime Contract Challenge 2

With the first contract challenge now wrapping up quite successfully, it's time to start accepting sign-ups for this month's challenge.

This will work exactly the same as the first one and will serve as a fun and casual way to expand your horizons and find some new series to watch. It's bound to give you something new to talk about with your fellow anime enthusiasts.

So, how does this work? At the beginning of each month, you just need to post in the current Contract Challenge thread (this one for February) and let us know that you're in. After that, you'll be paired up with another participant at random and you'll each pick an anime series for the other to watch.

At the end of the month, you post here letting us know how far you got in the series you were given and share your thoughts and enjoyment of the series with everyone else. Let us know if you'd recommend it to the rest of us! After that's done, a new thread is posted for the next month and new pairs are generated.

This is a fairly casual thing, you're under no pressure to actually finish the series - or to like it. Watch as little or as much as you like, although I'd definitely encourage you to get as far as you can. To join in, just post in this thread telling us you're in and maybe post a link to your MAL or similar if you have one to make your parnter's job easier. Sign-ups will be open for about a week before we officially begin. Judging by the previous Contract Challenge, this should be a lot of fun!

Participants

1. gimmepie
2. Johnny
3. GnX1
4. Uzumaki Naruto
5. SirBoglor
6. Donavannj
7. Lipstick Vogue
8. Doge
9. Machomuu
10. Winter​

Last edited:
Years
Of course I'm in. I'm also just dropping this here to ping the previous participants. There's no pressure to join again or anything though!

Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

Here's the pairs for this month

1. gimmepie and SirBoglor
2. Machomuu and Johnny
3. GnX1 and Doge
4. Lipstick Vogue and Winter
5. Donavannj and Uzumaki Naruto

@Boglor
I'll VM/PM you in a bit with my pick for you and a link to my MAL to make your life easier.

Years
I gave SirBoglor Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora and got Golden Time in return. I've been meaning to watch it so this should be good.

Back