• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (2017) - Game Discussion Thread

Would you buy this game?

• Total voters

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • 6oUtJCQ.jpg

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
    Systems: PlayStation 4, PC Developer: Ninja Theory

Release Date: August 8th, 2017

The story is based on Celtic mythology and Norse mythology. The game is focused on Senua's (Melina Juergens) point of view, as she embarks on a very personal journey through a hellish underworld made up of Senua's psychotic manifestations of her reality and mind.

Via the cinematic trailer above, or based on your experiences following the game, what are your thoughts on Hellblade? Is this something you would pick up if it was available on your system? Give us your thoughts on the game through your comments below
    credit to wikipedia for background info.

Years
  • Already pre-ordered the game and from all the dev videos that were released over the years since the announcement I was impressed. I'm hoping this game will be successful when it launchest not to mention how gorgeous the game looks.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Already pre-ordered the game and from all the dev videos that were released over the years since the announcement I was impressed. I'm hoping this game will be successful when it launchest not to mention how gorgeous the game looks.

Do you by chance know what the playstyle is like for this game? I'm getting mixed messages.

Years
  • I know there will be moments that don't have any sort of combat. Not to mention the character has some sort of mental illness that will play a role during the playthrough of the campaign. I'm curious myself of what will playing in the darkness be like which was talked about by the devs.

If your skeptical maybe wait till reviews are released and see what opinions might match your own, but I'm going in without reviews since I generally more or less have a different opinion thaan reviewers have.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Why do i have a funky feeling that this game will have some fierce competition with God of War 2018? Oh wait at leaat its availabe on other platforms.

As far as Im concerned, having Ninja Theory make the game is a nice shot. Like em or hate them be ause of their DmC take, i like the visual style that this game has based on the trailer.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Bunpy bump.

So it seems that this game is getting its praise for a lot of things such as the intentinally flawed mechanics in some aspects as well as it being a somewhat good representation of a mental illness portrayed in a video game. Thits?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    So it seems that this game is getting its praise for a lot of things such as the intentinally flawed mechanics
    yer gonna have to explain this one to me

Back