• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shine bright like a Steelix - The Steel-Type Fanclub!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Name: CrimWolf
    • Partner: Steelix

I haven't read way to much on all of the pages, I kinda sorta skimmed. But ah!!! So happy that there is love for the Steel types. I really really enjoyed when they were first introduced in the series in GenII. Ever since then I've had to have a Steel type in my party.

Who is my favorite Steel type?: It should be pretty obvious =] I love Steelix, just because of how massive they can be. Plus the Shiny version of him is just perfect-O. When I first saw a Steelix I was like, "yes! I must obtain of of those somehow!! haha.

Pterosauria

Not a dinosaur
    Years
    • Name: Grimace, Grimmie, or any variation therof
    • Partner: Aggron

306.png

Favourite Steel Type: Why, Aggron, of course! Aron was the first steel-type I'd ever really come into contact with, and it was nice to go through Emerald knowing that there was a pokémon in my party that I could just drop in front of an opponent, and be all 'lolnoep' at their pitiful attacks. and then came the fire-types Skarmory and Steelix are close seconds, I think - Skarmory is cool, but Aggron kind of stole the show from it, and I think I'd like Steelix more if it had a sharper design to its head. And less square teeth. I still like Steelix better than Aggron's mega-Evo, though.

hanswurst1999

The Slow Bro
    Years
  • Due to the last post being older than 1 month, I guess I'll ask something.
    1.%20smile.gif

Spoiler:

I think it is quite cool and hope that it'll be able to finally reach OU again.
    Design wise I'd say that it is a bit better than normal Steelix but not a ton.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back