• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Compliment The Above Random Pokemon

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Has a good typing and combining Steel with pretty big defenses and the option to forgo either its Ground or Fire Type weakness depending on the ability you give it makes it a pretty good wall.

Floette

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Uhh, wow, I never completely realized that it has the highest Special Attack of all Pokemon. Not tied with another Pokemon or anything. 194 😳

Vikavolt

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Such an underrated Pokemon! The idea that it has two brains in one body, and when they clasp their hands together it increases their power, is simultaneously epic and adorable. (Hey, this Pokemon should be able to use the obscure doubles move "Hold Hands" all by itself!)

Kyogre

Years
  • It's a nice looking shark pokemon.

Isle of Armor has made me dislike it a lot, like, leave me alone already you relentless sharpedo's!

Pignite

Back