• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PATRIOTISM - Happy 4th of July

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • yqxm2Y1_d.jpg

This may be a little late but considering that i love celebrating the 4th of July with my North American comrades and bros and ladies. What are some video games or aspects within your personal library of video games that let you channel some of that inner patriotism and nationalism within you?

Specifically to our North American friends, what are some games or aspects in video games that gives you that feeling of being a proud AMERICAN

Ps: Don't get too political. Keep your alternative directional thoughts to yourselves ;)

latest
    latest

Le discuss

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    NA > EU

am I patriotic enough? Though TSM vs FNC might be something.

Kidding aside, channeling my "INNER AMERICA **** yeah" is always fun, especially when i get to use my ALL AMERICAN loadouts in Call of Duty 4 (M16 for dayz) or in Battlefield 1 (Spitting those BARS)

I mean seriously, there is nothing more satisfyingly MURICAN with bulletloads of FREEDOM and LIBERTY when we get to play Military themed shooter games where most of the American based weaponry are the top their weapons such as the afformentioned M16 in Call of Duty 4. The M16 in many video games is as AMERICAN as the declaration of independence itself.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years

• Metal Wolf Chaos, baby. This Japan only exclusive for the Xbox is about the President of the United States piloting an awesome mech to prevent the country from being taken over in a coup d'etat. It's as ridiculous as it sounds, but you won't find another game as American as this. {XD}

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    For me it's gotta be killing ethnic families in fallout and taking their stuff, that's the American dream.

Back