• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

❣ Warriors Of Sinnoh Returns ❣ The Fourth Generation Fan Club

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years

❣ Warriors Of Sinnoh
Returns
445-3.gif

Pokemon Of The Week: Garchomp

Welcome to the warriors of shinnoh club! This club is all about Generation IV. This club is for all those people who love Sinnoh, Pokemons, characters, stories etc.

❣ Rules ❣
Every club has to have its own rules, so here are our's;

1. Follow all of PC's and Pokemon Clubs' rules.
2. Please don't spam, troll or harass.
3. Everyone can choose one partner Pokemon from Sinnoh upon joining and nickname it if you want.
4. Everyone can make new topic.
5. Please Be active.
6. Enjoy

❣ Sign-Up Form ❣
Wan't to be a part of our sinnoh family? fill the form be a part of our family.

Name: Dark Shadow 6
Nickname: Sky Trainer Ash
Partner:
Electivire
Reson of joining: Generation IV is my favourite by far. Sinnoh was the most interesting region accompanied by some of my all-time favourite Pokemon additions!
Answer to the topic: Electivire is my favorite because he is strong and also h
e has awesome color combination and design.

❣ Sinnoh Bank ❣
Here you can learn how to earn money by doing certian things in the club.

1. Win an event ~ 300£
2. Weekly free money ~ 50£
3. Make an user bar/banner ~ 80 - 120£
4. Make an fan artwork ~ 150 - 250£
5. Host an event ( Post in club if you wan't to host an event ) ~ 250£
6. Make new topic (one per day) ~ 30£
7. Host an battle tournament on pc battle server
( Post in club if you wan't to host an battle tournament )
Money will be updated on every sunday.

❣ Sinnoh Family ❣
Here you can find all sinnoh family members.

240£ - Dark Shadow 6 ( Sky Trainer Ash )
466.png

50£ - Dedenne1 ( Hanbie )
417.png

50£ - Anrin Das ( Anrin )
445.png

50£ - Hero of Twilight
429.png

50£ - Pendraflare
473.png

220£ - Google2.0 ( Ico )
389.png

0£ - Varys the Galvantula ( Varys )
392.png

0£ - Hikamaru ( Hika )

424.png

0£ - Aslan
403.png

0£ - AmourPearlShipper ( Amour )
464.png

❣ Sinnoh Pokemons ❣
387.png
388.png
389.png
390.png
391.png
392.png
393.png
394.png
395.png
396.png
397.png
398.png
399.png
400.png
401.png
402.png
403.png
404.png
405.png
406.png
407.png
408.png
409.png
410.png
411.png
412.png
413.png
414.png
415.png
416.png
417.png
418.png
419.png
420.png
421.png
422.png
423.png
424.png
425.png
426.png
427.png
428.png
429.png
430.png
431.png
432.png
433.png
434.png
435.png
436.png
437.png
438.png
439.png
440.png
441.png
442.png
443.png
444.png
445.png
446.png
447.png
448.png
449.png
450.png
451.png
452.png
453.png
454.png
455.png
456.png
457.png
458.png
459.png
460.png
461.png
462.png
463.png
464.png
465.png
466.png
467.png
468.png
469.png
470.png
471.png
472.png
473.png
474.png
475.png
476.png
477.png
478.png
479.png
480.png
481.png
482.png
483.png
484.png
485.png
486.png
487.png
488.png
489.png
490.png
491.png
492.png
493.png

❣ Current Topics ❣
Active topics are in bold, past topics are in normal.

Who is your favorite fourth generation pokemon and why?

What do you think who is the cutest pokemon of sinnoh?
Who is your favorite sinnoh gym leader and why?
What do you think about dawn's piplup?

❣ Events ❣
Here you can find ongoing and past club events.

On Going Events
Spoiler:

Up Coming Events
Spoiler:

Past Events
Spoiler:

❣ User Bars & Banners ❣
Help us to grow by adding banners or userbars on your sign.

Banners
Spoiler:

UserBars
Spoiler:

❣ Sinnoh Shop ❣

Items
1. Colored UserName ~ 100£
2. Rainbow Coloured UserName ~ 160£
3. New Pokemon Partner 160£
4. Legendary Pokemon Partner 190£
5. Name In Font Of Choise ~ 160£
6. Voiced In Chatroom ~ 100£
7. Player In Chatroom ~ 200£
8. Moderator In Chatroom ~ 500£

if you wanna buy something vm me or post in thread ( Please Do Not Spam )

❣ Credits ❣

CSS BY: Dark Shadow 6
CSS Help By:
Starry Windy

Club Approved By: Wicked3DS
General Helper: Pidgey

Last edited:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Name: Dedenne1
Nickname: Hanbei
Partner: Pachirisu
Reson of joining: I always love gen 4 and cant wait for a remake! Plus they added some great electric types and a good amount of cool dark types which is fitting that they are some of my favs!
Answer to the topic:

Luxray! I love Luxray always have and always will its an amazing poke and powerful too and Shinx is so cute as well! It was also my first poke i caught in sinnoh and replaced my starter with it!

Last edited:

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Name: Dedenne1
Nickname: Hanbei
Partner: Emolga
Reson of joining: I always love gen 4 and cant wait for a remake! Plus they added some great electric types and a good amount of cool dark types which is fitting that they are some of my favs!
Answer to the topic:

Luxray! I love Luxray always have and always will its an amazing poke and powerful too and Shinx is so cute as well! It was also my first poke i caught in sinnoh and replaced my starter with it!

Hey dedenne please check your sign-up form again, Emolga is gen 5 pokemon not 4 thanks.

Anrin Deo Avis

BlaZing with Desire
Years
Name: Anrin Das
Nickname: Anrin
Partner:
Garchomp
Reson of joining: Sinnoh is my favorite region and i wan't to talk and discuss about this beautiful region.
Answer to the topic: my favorite pokemon is garchomp because he is strong and powerful.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Name: Anrin Das
Nickname: Anrin
Partner:
Garchomp
Reson of joining: Sinnoh is my favorite region and i wan't to talk and discuss about this beautiful region.
Answer to the topic: my favorite pokemon is garchomp because he is strong and powerful.

Welcome to the club anrin and have fun.

New Topic: What do you think who is cutest pokemon of sinnoh?
I love PIPLUP especially in the anime when he uses bubble beam piiplluupp! And his eyes when they are mad makes me super happy.

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
I would like to join! i joined the last version of this club so i'm in!
Username: Hero of Twilight
Nickname: N/A
Partner: Mismagius
Reason for joining: I love Gen 4, since it was my first Pokemon game and i kind of had a soft spot for it
Answer to Topic: i think Budew is the cutest because of its looks and it's in-game cry is so cute!!

P.S. here's a banner from the last club. Yes i really did keep it in my sig for the entire time

Years
Name: Pendraflare
Nickname: ^
Partner: Mamoswine
Reson of joining: The fact that i'm playing through Platinum right now is reminding me that I do love Generation IV, despite all the flack it's gotten. Not that I ever didn't :P
Answer to the topic: Probably either Mamoswine or Roserade, I like both their designs and they're super strong attackers.

Hope i'm sufficient enough with this.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
I would like to join! i joined the last version of this club so i'm in!
Username: Hero of Twilight
Nickname: N/A
Partner: Mismagius
Reason for joining: I love Gen 4, since it was my first Pokemon game and i kind of had a soft spot for it
Answer to Topic: i think Budew is the cutest because of its looks and it's in-game cry is so cute!!

P.S. here's a banner from the last club. Yes i really did keep it in my sig for the entire time

Welcome to the fan club and thanks for supporting the sinnoh fan club entire time even the old club was closed anyway enjoy your stay and have fun.

Name: Pendraflare
Nickname: ^
Partner: Mamoswine
Reson of joining: The fact that i'm playing through Platinum right now is reminding me that I do love Generation IV, despite all the flack it's gotten. Not that I ever didn't :P
Answer to the topic: Probably either Mamoswine or Roserade, I like both their designs and they're super strong attackers.

Hope i'm sufficient enough with this.

Welcome to the sinnoh fan club and I also like mamoswine because he is strong and he also helped me alot to win many online battles :)

Last edited:

Google2.0

Stand Alone Complex
Years
Name: Google2.0 / Ico
Nickname: /
Partner: Torterra
Reson of joining: Gen 4 is one of my favorites. It has some really great pokemon, designs and i love the story.
Answer to the topic:: Shaymin is the cutest by far, i mean just look at it :o
492-0.png

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Name: Google2.0 / Ico
Nickname: /
Partner: Torterra
Reson of joining: Gen 4 is one of my favorites. It has some really great pokemon, designs and i love the story.
Answer to the topic:: Shaymin is the cutest by far, i mean just look at it :o
492-0.png

Welcome to the sinnoh fan club ico and I also like shaymin he is very cute and adorable.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Sinnoh is the best generation for me. I love defending it against Genwunners hahahahaalol

Name: Varys the Galvantula
Nickname: Varys
Partner: Infernape
Reason of joining: I loved playing Pt. It's my favorite Core Series game. I love the gym leaders of the region, I love Galactic, and Infernape. It's the best.
Answer to the topic:

Who is your favorite fourth generation pokemon and why? When I first saw Infernape, I knew it was the starter to choose among the three. It has go0d stats, a very wide movepool, and it was competitively good during it's release. Plus it is a burning monkey. Who doesn't want a burning monkey named after Goku?

What do you think who is the cutest pokemon of sinnoh? I have to go with Shaymin. Please, it has flowers on its hair. What else is cuter?

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Sinnoh is the best generation for me. I love defending it against Genwunners hahahahaalol

Name: Varys the Galvantula
Nickname: Varys
Partner: Infernape
Reason of joining: I loved playing Pt. It's my favorite Core Series game. I love the gym leaders of the region, I love Galactic, and Infernape. It's the best.
Answer to the topic:

Who is your favorite fourth generation pokemon and why? When I first saw Infernape, I knew it was the starter to choose among the three. It has go0d stats, a very wide movepool, and it was competitively good during it's release. Plus it is a burning monkey. Who doesn't want a burning monkey named after Goku?

What do you think who is the cutest pokemon of sinnoh? I have to go with Shaymin. Please, it has flowers on its hair. What else is cuter?

Welcome to the sinnoh fan club varys and feel free to make new topic :)

I think i should answer to the new topic.
Who is your favorite sinnoh gym leader and why?
I like Crasher Wake, because he's the only one that really stuck out to me. And he's hilarious. Plus I remember defeating his Floatzel with a Buizel which made me feel really cool.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
My favorite gym leader would be Volkner. He looks the coolest gym leader to date because of his uniform and the fact that he only battles trainers who sparks (hehe punny) his interest.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
My favorite gym leader would be Volkner. He looks the coolest gym leader to date because of his uniform and the fact that he only battles trainers who sparks (hehe punny) his interest.
i love Volkner's battling style in anime and his electivire was very strong in anime and he is also good looking but volkner is not my favorite gym leader.

It's time to reveal the new pokemon of the week and the pokemon of the week is Garchomp the powerfull dragon.

445-3.gif

Feel free to discuss about this powerfull dragon :)

Google2.0

Stand Alone Complex
Years
Thanks and this banner is beautiful. :)

Money Updated Of All Members.

New Topic: Who is your favorite sinnoh gym leader and why?

Glad you like it.

As for the topic: hmm, my favorite gym leaders would be Maylene and Volkner. I like their designs and pokemon they use.

Anrin Deo Avis

BlaZing with Desire
Years
Sinnoh had the most difficult set of leaders, imo. Had to repeatedly battle all of them again and again. Especially Candice's Froslass and Fantina's Mismagius. Ugh. But I can't complain, the Sinnoh League actually made it fun and not making look like a walk in the park.

Anyway, my favorite Sinnoh Leader is Volkner. I honestly don't why. I'm pretty sure it's not his attitude. I just honestly have no idea why.

Years
My favorite Sinnoh Gym Leader would have to be Crasher Wake. He's a big fat sumo wrestler that sings and is really crazy. And I like how Barry calls him his master :P He even makes an appearance in both HGSS and B2W2 outside of the PWT, as a bonus.

Years
Name: Hikamaru
Nickname: Hika
Partner: Ambipom
Reason of joining: I always liked the interesting Pokemon that Sinnoh bought us, because they either had unique gimmicks, or were evolutions that helped buff up old favorites to make them more usable.

Who is your favorite fourth generation Pokemon and why?
My faves have to be between these: Lopunny, Ambipom, Staraptor, Skuntank, Gallade, Froslass, the two new Eeveelutions (Leafeon and Glaceon) and also all the starters (especially Infernape and Empoleon). Then there's also Pachirisu, adorable and proven to be a VGC champ and a true survivor in a Marriland Nuzlocke series. But yeah, as you may have noticed Sinnoh had some nice Normal-types. Staraptor is a hard-hitter, Ambipom a great Technician abuser and Lopunny a cutie that got better with its new Mega.

What do you think who is the cutest Pokemon of Sinnoh?
Definitely Pachirisu. It's extremely cute (I enjoyed Dawn's Pachirisu in the anime a lot) and ever since its success in a VGC-winning team it's shown that cute doesn't always mean you suck in battle when trained right. Other notable ones include Happiny, Shinx and of course, that little derp Bidoof.

Who is your favorite Sinnoh gym leader and why?
Candice! I always liked her design, and she utilizes the deadly hail and has a team that complements said strategy well. Always a very tough leader to beat if one doesn't have the right stuff to handle Ice-types.

Back